Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Evan1234 wrote:
fag

^ Lack of intelligence obviously. Poor guy didn't even start his sentence with a capitol letter. Wait, that's not a sentence...
Evan1234 wrote:
fag

im a fag?
W0nd3rs wrote:
Evan1234 wrote:
fag

im a fag?

He obviously can't say more than a word or two properly, let alone a full sentence.

Evan, you can have your own views on homosexual people, but you might wanna think twice before you start using offensive words, especially when you can't write worth shit.
Lavitiz wrote:
W0nd3rs wrote:
Evan1234 wrote:
fag

im a fag?

He obviously can't say more than a word or two properly, let alone a full sentence.

Evan, you can have your own views on homosexual people, but you might wanna think twice before you start using offensive words, especially when you can't write worth shit.

lol thats good xD
well any good games around i can play until the server is back up and lavitz did u notice how evan deleted his comment lmao
W0nd3rs wrote:
well any good games around i can play until the server is back up and lavitz did u notice how evan deleted his comment lmao

I don't know any really. I've been looking around for a fun Naruto or RPG.

Yes I just noticed, Lmao. I do have to give the kid credit. I admit the fact he didn't retort back being rude and stuff. He noticed his mistake, and moved on. You see? That's what people should do instead of rage. Thumbs up for Evan.
lol guess u got a point huh
Just 3 words: GET A JOB
dude lol i swear u guys r dumbasses u know? just cus i play this doesnt mean i dont have a job
W0nd3rs wrote:
dude lol i swear u guys r dumbasses u know? just cus i play this doesnt mean i dont have a job

Even if he didn't, what's it to ya? xP.

I'm tired as fuck. From dealing with programming, Noobs, Banning people, and talking to some pretty cool peeps, I'm pretty tired. Night guys!
looks like he changed the port again.

here you go

byond://58.174.131.177:1644

this program will tell you what port he is hosting on if he changes again

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4h25cb
Combing wrote:
looks like he changed the port again.

here you go

byond://58.174.131.177:1644

this program will tell you what port he is hosting on if he changes again

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4h25cb

Ok, just going to let you all know right now that this is NOT Jamie (SomeguyImet) - his key was hacked.

I suggest you do NOT download from the above link however it is up to you if you want a virus or not.

Just thought I would warn you all
Yeah.. You can tell it's not me since there isn't a capital letter at the start. Damn hax. Password has been changed regardless.
Combing wrote:
Yeah.. You can tell it's not me since there isn't a capital letter at the start. Damn hax. Password has been changed regardless.

:P

new ip and port

byond://58.174.131.177:1642
Mystery's Ip adress, 58.174.131.177

His port number can be found using this program:
http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Port-Scanner/ 3000-18508_4-98269.html
do some of you people have NO life?
Once again, I think Mystery should take my advice, and just add the keys to the list in Dream Daemon. Problem solved.
Wruss wrote:

Umad?
HelloKitty101 wrote:
Wruss wrote:

Umad?

Can't even spell properly. You mad?
Edit: You dumb?
Lavitiz wrote:
HelloKitty101 wrote:
Wruss wrote:

Umad?

Can't even spell properly. You mad?
Edit: You dumb?

Ujelly? of me's engrish?
Edit: No me no dumb. I can speak just fine.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 108 109 110