Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
We want the game now... not the next year!!! The next year will open Naruto Evolution ...
Why is the game even down?
so any word on when the game will be back up?
Roundy319 wrote:
so any word on when the game will be back up?

As far as I know the game will be down until SPM finishes the update or gets a new host or whatever. Or if Mystery changes his mind about not hosting. Correct me if I'm mistaken.
So SupeaZ isnt cool enough to be on the private server smh
Im done playing this game, the server is always down, the gms are arrogant and abusive, mystery is just annoying. The whole game is corrupt.

screw this game and screw mystery

Ps: kashi is a prick

,,/,,(=o=),,/,,
Evan1234 wrote:
Im done playing this game, the server is always down, the gms are arrogant and abusive, mystery is just annoying. The whole game is corrupt.

screw this game and screw mystery

Ps: kashi is a prick

,,/,,(=o=),,/,,

OMG, REALLY? I mean really?
Did you discover that just now? I'm afraid to tell you, it has always been like that. Love it or leave it, that's SOL ^_^
LAVITIZ ON A REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BE HERE ALLLL DAY!
Supah dude wrote:

If you seriously need something, page me. Leave this comment page for commenting on the game, not me.

Be warned, I'll ban you if you harass me. I won't be replying to pointless posts anymore either.
just put the game up please myestry im sick of playing bleach games
that are on byond '
mystery is not going to put the sever back on because he is a faggot, theres no point asking..
the server is up he just isnt telling anyone how to connect..

byond://58.174.131.177:1646
how come no one is playing wen the link is right there in front of u guys after all that bitchin and cryin o_o ehh w.e
Lavitiz wrote:
Supah dude wrote:

If you seriously need something, page me. Leave this comment page for commenting on the game, not me.

Be warned, I'll ban you if you harass me. I won't be replying to pointless posts anymore either.

He replied again!!!! Oh shiiiiiii--
W0nd3rs wrote:
how come no one is playing wen the link is right there in front of u guys after all that bitchin and cryin o_o ehh w.e

I don't think Mystery wanted the link public. I'm going to assume that once he finds out, he'll just shut the server down for good. Which means we all have to wait until SPM is ready to get a new host. *Shrugs*
Dumb idea, now I'll have to let him know to change it so none of you can connect, he didn't want that public.

-Leviathan

p.s Surprised I read the Hub right?
Zodiak1284 wrote:
Dumb idea, now I'll have to let him know to change it so none of you can connect, he didn't want that public.

That's what I said. He let me in the server not longer after the other went down. Why someone from the inside told everyone, I have no idea.

He can always block people from entering unless their key is in the allowed key list, using Dream Daemon. That's what I would do.
Great he shut it down and now i got nothin to do again T_T
W0nd3rs wrote:
Great he shut it down and now i got nothin to do again T_T

If you're one of the people he wants in, He'll send you a page.
sadly im not >.> all i do is train rofl
anyways w.e
Page: 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 108 109 110