Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Mystery16 wrote:
To clear up some of the stories - Yes the server went down the other day, no I was not the one who stated "20 people had to join" a bleach game. Don't confuse me with someone else thanks.

Either way, A lot of you seem to think I have to host, so I am just going to clear this up now. I was not "selected" I was not "hired" I was not "paid" or anything, in fact I have paid for hosting in the past when I used to do this.

Anyway, since you all want to complain about my hosting, then I have no reason to host.

Enjoy

I'm not exactly sure what happened, but, what he stated above is 100% true.

I don't really know any of you guys, but as a developer I know for a fact that sometimes you have to work with what you have. You may not like someone, but you still have to get along.

You guys may be mad at Mystery right now, but you can only blame yourselves. He's teaching you a life lesson here. Hell, even as a developer I won't do things for people if they sit there not appreciating what I do, bashing me all the way.

Yes, I know others who didn't do anything are being affected by this. This is not your fault and I'm sure Mystery dosn't want to have to do this. However it is vital that everyone learns to just get along, and quit sitting around gossiping like a bunch of little girls. Make things right, then move on.

So, that said I'd like to point out that SoL is a very nice game to be able to enjoy. Don't take Mysteries hosting for granted. It is a privilege not a right.
so can spm get a host for it? in the future?
ok i dont know who was doin this but if it was me im srry iim just bored and we will just have to wait till myestry feels like hosting also this game owns
Dragonballfan12 wrote:
so can spm get a host for it? in the future?

I think the point Myst was getting at was that he is hosting for all of us. He just dosn't wanna be treated like crap for doing everyone a favor.
i keep getting dropped into a bleach game when i try to connect .... is SoL as a game done and over with?
Driscmic wrote:
i keep getting dropped into a bleach game when i try to connect .... is SoL as a game done and over with?

No, not that anybody here knows of.
Hmmm... Mystery is not to blame at all. He even recognizes he has no obligation to host the game. Do you want a host 24/7? a real host? Then... it's easy. You know who you have to ask. And that person is the owner, SPM, the one who decides who hosts, and who is in charge of the condition of the game(if interested). So guys... what a pity.

And my opinion is, if you are not gonna do something the right way, just don't do it. The disastrous handling the game is having the past few months has only given a bad image of SOL to new players, and has ended up tiring most of the old ones.
Man a lot of playes loves this game. I m sure that 3 or 4 players are playing this game more then 8 hours at day. Maybe this players wants to host it and we can have 3 or 4 servers. Also we can do a timetable of the game(example: Mondey-Saturday: 12 h or 24 depending of how many servers we found, and Sunday: closed)

I m just giving ideas...
unban me please
SoL goes down when me has vacation time. Soooo sad. But I agree with you mystery. I used to complain about your server being too strict, but I noticed I was just being an idiot when you had mentioned that you were taking the game down for a few hours every day when you said it was affecting your bandwidth.

The message I have is, there is no point in complaining about the hosting. Mystery has said he is NOT permanent host, but a temporary host. SoL does need a permanent host.
I like trains ...

But otherwise, you all complained about the lag and Myst has no real reason to host and this is what you ended up with. So I think he deserves for all of you to say sorry to him, and probably that you all stop complaining about the lag, he is doing us a favour and all you did complain.
I agree we need a permanent host, myst as stated is only a temporary host, problem isn't myst its the fact there's not a dedicated host and even with that the game would crash and take a while to get back up. Best thing is to hope spm gets a host for 2.0 a permanent host that is, I don't know how often he checks the forum etc. I am sure there will be countless people applying for host. Maybe even a shell server if possible. Point of being a temporary host though is to host when you can, myst deserves a little respect for hosting when he can/wants to although many of the player base seem to think he is obliged to host he doesn't have to although its preferred.

Anyway host when you can hussy until then its all gravy baby( aimed at myst) 7 is your favourite number.
*Sigh* No one sees the whole point in this.
For the kids: This gives you plenty of time to GET A LIFE.
For everyone else: This gives you plenty of time to GET A GIRLFRIEND.
Anyone who says they have these things, good for you; everyone else I know lies.
Anywho, yes, it's mainly down because the children whining "It's lagging, so I'm gonna relog to fix it." Maybe if they weren't so think-headed, they'd see that relogs do NOT fix lag.
I stand by Mystery's decision to take it down.
Hmm... i have a girlfriend, a hot one hehe. But let s see the point here is that a lot of people like this game and for exemple i never said anything about lags.

I think that what we need it s a few servers... 3 of us 8 hours each or something... because this game its too good to close.

Also i think that its a shame drop all the work that Saucepan Man did making this game...
From what I can see Myst just want's us to know that he does not have to host Shonbi of Legend, and that he want's some respect from the comunity for doing something for us. Along side that note if he does not want to host the game no longer for us or will close it because of person matters like this one (this situation is ok because many people where bashing on him and a set gideline has to be set that if you are going to be a internet troll you will not play) but if the game server is put down because you dont want to host it or feel that we do not deserve it because of a few peoples actions then you should not host the game and find someone that does (not saying that Myst is anything like this, I have only just started playing this amazing game and is very happy that he is hosting it for me to play thats why im a lil upset that it is still down and this this game derservs a server that is up all the time or is up on a planded date/times) just my 2 bits in the matter and hope its put back online and ready to go.
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
*Sigh* No one sees the whole point in this.
For the kids: This gives you plenty of time to GET A LIFE.
For everyone else: This gives you plenty of time to GET A GIRLFRIEND.
Anyone who says they have these things, good for you; everyone else I know lies.
Anywho, yes, it's mainly down because the children whining "It's lagging, so I'm gonna relog to fix it." Maybe if they weren't so think-headed, they'd see that relogs do NOT fix lag.
I stand by Mystery's decision to take it down.

Lol! He has a point. (He I think?) I should really find a girl.... Meet some people.... Then party it up here later! =D
Dang i have no girlfriend or a life..im screwed!
Super6 wrote:
Dang i have no girlfriend or a life..im screwed!

Screwed in what sense? =P
All you bitch niqqas talking about get a life, you know your bitch ass is still posting comments on a game site... Right?
Secondly, New host?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 108 109 110