Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Wonder when myst gets on
Why the game is down now...?
He's getting his pc reset, remember?
Game will be on probably in 2012 D;
What the heck is going on I can't connect to this game in byond someone HELP!!!!!
U Jus Got Owned69 wrote:
What the heck is going on I can't connect to this game in byond someone HELP!!!!!

Lol can't resist saying this.... "U Jus Got Owned" XD
Serious answer: The game might have been down while you were trying to connect. Now it's up.
I can't attack or use my jutsu's anymore, what is wrong with it!? Its annoying because I spent all my time trying to advance on here. Someone tell me what is wrong with it, is it a bug going around? Or should I do something to the config? Which doesn't make sense to me for I don't know where it is, except for the marcos of course. But it is blank, I didn't edit it.
Ask for a relearn from a GM
Where do you go to study for the Chuunin exams? Can't enter the ninja academy (library). Need to study for it, but don't know where the information is stored, besides the whole toggle key thing, but that doesn't help with some of the answers.
Ok the answers to these questions come by reading/watching naruto and real world stuff. like some of the calculations require math.

And next time please do not ask questions like this on here. Please ask a GM or another player in-game or ask on the game's forum.
Sol-forum.com
Please Utilize it. It is a forum specially created for Shinobi of Legend.
please put game bak up :)
lol, Myst got pissy because people were mad about them hijacking the game/forcing people to go play some shitty Bleach game last night, so he closed the server again. Very mature.
I was not on at the time so I dont know if what you said is true but it sounds like it is myst has done it before for similar reasons.
he plays that blech ertrnity or wat ever
thats why down
Well, it's down now because Myst got angry for us bitching about it being down last night; last night was when he closed it until 20 people got on Bleach Eternity, then when we did he told us we needed a "break" from SoL and never brought the game back up.
he can put sol up while he plays that bleach game he dose not even have to be logged in is this true i wana play sol?
when will the game be back up?
To clear up some of the stories - Yes the server went down the other day, no I was not the one who stated "20 people had to join" a bleach game. Don't confuse me with someone else thanks.

Either way, A lot of you seem to think I have to host, so I am just going to clear this up now. I was not "selected" I was not "hired" I was not "paid" or anything, in fact I have paid for hosting in the past when I used to do this.

Anyway, since you all want to complain about my hosting, then I have no reason to host.

Enjoy
I only want to say that this is a great game. One of the best naruto online game... and i hope that it will be back soon.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 108 109 110