Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Its ok. I dont play the game much anymore. It was a thanks for an amazing game.
This is by far the best Naruto game I've ever played, really, but the server lags TOO MUCH, you can't even leave a village without crashing ur head on every walls and you take hours to reach any place =/
There's a fast travel system, speak to the carriage driver.
Server is in Australia, hence lag (Now you suckers now how much lag I had to deal with while kickin' yo ass as Mittens last year or whenever it was).
I'm not sure how one crashes a head on a wall?
Wow Dis Game Trolls me so hard, After the Right as the Genin Exam said 1 Minute Before Scores are given, the server crashes
Saucepan Man, what country are you from, Im just curious :)
how longs the server been down?
you know what I mean xD, you try to walk thru the walls cause you have no control using the arrows when u're laggy
I'm from England.
I have Australian Citizenship.

But to answer your question: I'm living in New Zealand.
sweet, Im in NZ to :D
This Server Goes Down More Often Than A Two dollar Whore.

Great game though.
lol I check the site and the server goes back up. *says 1 player on right now* It was only off for a few hours. Maybe you notice it going off all the time because you are probably on it 24/7. Advice: shut your screen and take a walk and do else while the server is down. posting server is down more over here wont make it come back any sooner.

sorry if Me was offensive but its not a professional server like facebook's or google's. It is bound to go offline for a few hours. also its the server is hosted by an individual, and the person cant be on his computer all the time.

Ya it is a great game though. :)
@ Carnage Productions.
~Also, I think it might be going down/crashing as a result of some sort of bug in the Konoha Invasion. Honestly don't know though.
I'd bug test if I could, but as most of you know I only have a half-complete SoL 3
Nah, it is because I am at 95% of my usage..... I have to wait until the 11th before I get my usage reset... so I am trying to limit the game as much as possible during the lower hours of the day. Sorry if this affects some of you, I do leave it on during peak hours.
If you would like some help hosting on the lower parts of the day like now for instance I can lend a hand I am on GMT(London) time.
So I am sure we could sort something out for you myst that will keep the players happy to, say you host peak hours on your time zone then send the saves over and I could host until whenever your ready to put it back up, I don't require gm or anything like that I just want to help.
Here is my speed test not the best but not the worst its capable of the low hours of the day.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1630691126.png
Sending save files would use up all his data @ once; thus purpose = defeated :p
Plus, sending save files across takes ages. Theyre bigger than you think.
The new SoL will hopefully have much smaller save files.

Appreciate the gesture though :)

I would love to have the player files save locally, but last time i checked there was always a way to edit them if the player had the smarts.
Well if youd prefer i could just host until his cpus back ?
Hopefully Myst's "peak hours" will be defined soon so I know whether or not to just fuck off and wait until the 11th to play again
Carnage Productions wrote:
If you would like some help hosting on the lower parts of the day like now for instance I can lend a hand I am on GMT(London) time.
So I am sure we could sort something out for you myst that will keep the players happy to, say you host peak hours on your time zone then send the saves over and I could host until whenever your ready to put it back up, I don't require gm or anything like that I just want to help.
Here is my speed test not the best but not the worst its capable of the low hours of the day.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1630691126.png

We would lag even worse Myst's internet connection if I don't remember was x2 yours; host I think was based on upload speed...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1631216903.png

So yeah ... if you need me just tell.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1631284392.png

Just gonna add. I've been a member of this game for 3 years running now. I'm also looking to start iconning for you. I've got an A- ISP grade. I'll host 24/7 except for minor times when I need to update. Etc...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 108 109 110