Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Perrydcolemanjr wrote:
How can Two people be on but no one else can.. thats messwd up... you a fuck over for that mystery and you know it... i want blaze- E back on here!!

STFU FUKING CUNT!
Lol All the newbs like Mystery. While all the vets know whats up xD which is why its filled with mostly newbs and abusers.
e.e Can't keep your mouth shut, huh, Atom? And idgaf what you say, idc. ._.
Hi no Kitsune wrote:

First off...stfu. Second put up Luc's server.. Mystery is a god damn moron and his server blows. What is he like some 17 year old nerd who whacks off to Hentai.
And then a random blows up to what I say to another? What's this world coming to, letting people like this walk around in public..?
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
And then a random blows up to what I say to another? What's this world coming to, letting people like this walk around in public..?

Are you a god damn moron? I'm sitting at my computer desk not walking in a public. You know what's the best part of the world? It allows people to whatever they want whenever, freedom of speech. It's amazing.
I'm here to talk my shit again!

Damn. Atom you overuse the word noob/newb. Everyone's a noob now a days, Until you give the Noob 300K+ Ninjutsu a Homing, A Fan, and Elements(Fire + Wind.)

And Everyone is a smart ass over the internet, because they are safe... Now in public that all switches is up. Lmao Freedom of Speech.. yeah okay won't want to speak so much after someone punches you and your damn mouth.

#JustSaying (This isn't pointed at anyone specific) :)
Preciso de um Codder, Mapper para criar um sever de naruto Byond..
Se ajudarem com os coddes e maps dou ADM e Co-Owner..
Msn para contato : [email protected]
ALL OF YOU STFU. YOU DONT LIKE MYST SERVER. MYST SERVER BLOWS THEN DONT PLAY IT YOU WANNA WAIT DO THAT STOP COMPLAINING AND YOU KNOW WHAT WHY EVEN BOTHER ATOMS RIGHT YOURE ALL NOOB'S AKA YOU ALL SUCK ANYWAY WHY BOTHER PLAYING THIS GAME SO YOU CAN BITCH ABOUT PEOPLE KILLING YOU AND MYST IS RIGHT YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING IDK HOW YOURE OWN PARENTS EVEN HOLD BACK FROM FUCKING BEATING ALL OF YOURE ASSES AND WTF IF YOURE OVER 18 PLAYING THIS GAME YOU HAVE NO LIFE AT ALL YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR A JOB OR SOME SHIT YOU SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE TIME FOR THIS GAME FUCKING ANNOYING BITCHES STFU YOU DONT LIKE THE SERVER DONT PLAY BUT DONT COMPLAIN WHEN YOU FINALY GET LUCS SERVER UP YOU HAVE NO LAG AND YOU CANT EVEN TRAIN CAUSE YOU GET KILLED ALL THE TIME STFU ALREADY GOD DAMMIT
I resent that. I'm almost 19, live on my own, and still play this game. ._. I'm not getting any further into this though.
Faggots below.
why is the server down?
Alexandrejudo wrote:
why is the server down?

Because its likely that the server has crashed. and needs to be rehosted.
Nah, I just closed it to download a movie faster.
when will it be back up?
._. It's called PUNCTUATION. Use it.
@ FBGB
#404 Ttamdare:
Hi no Kitsune wrote:

#406 Ttamdare wrote: First off...stfu. Second put up Luc's server.. Mystery is a god damn moron and his server blows. What is he like some 17 year old nerd who whacks off to Hentai.

no offence but i dont know anyone that watchs anime and doesnt look / wack off to hentai ._., i dont but i know about 300 people who do.
when will server be up again?
Put the fucking server back up PLEASE
why is server down....again????? o.O
Page: 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 108 109 110