Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
hey Myst, i kno this is off-topic atm but: if u do host again, u think u can put in some icons for ur buds?

And plz do host again T_t i'm missing this game just as much as everyone else, and u must miss it too xD
Matt - I have hated Alban for ages, he knows it already. He has sent a lot of shit to me outside of the game too. If he wants to fuck with me and go around saying shit, complaining and making guilds called "I am AFK training" and asking to be wiped, fuck him - he won't play. Not your concern anyway.
Hey Myst plz host man...
Guys lets make alotta comments saying myst to host...
Mystery16 PLEASE HOST AGAIN MAN!!!
myst man plz host it effects people who did not do nothing i have not got a problem with you i think you a cool
I had no problem with Mystery hosting. The save file transfers was what I had a problem with. Who cares if you "think" there wasnt alot of abusers. Who cares if you "think" you were doing a good job at keeping track of all the players. You only had what? 2 real gm's who were doing there job? Thats not enough bro. Thats like 15 players to every 1 GM. Thats being very generous. Only reason I'm throwing that number out cause I usually only saw 30 people on when I checked the people who were logged on. Sometimes its up to 50/80 players. So dont tell me you got it under control. If you got school and stuff then fine. Its cool man, do what you gotta do. Its cool that you were hosting. Just dont do the save file transfer unless you get more GM's. Not new ones either. I mean people like Karush.
Karush does his job, for the most part >_> and it WOULD be fine if we DID get some more GMs because I think we all know that some no longer play. My opinions and thoughts.
Oh, and if Def thinks he can flame me for my "opinion" speech, don't think about it. If you had a brain, you'd have known that neg opinions are NEVER wanted. Because this isn't negative, it's a thoughtful suggestion. :/
The File Transfer was most likely going to happen anyway Because we are due for a Pwipe regardless and Panda said sat there and said that also...
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Karush does his job, for the most part >_> and it WOULD be fine if we DID get some more GMs because I think we all know that some no longer play. My opinions and thoughts.
Oh, and if Def thinks he can flame me for my "opinion" speech, don't think about it. If you had a brain, you'd have known that neg opinions are NEVER wanted. Because this isn't negative, it's a thoughtful suggestion. :/

Re-read what you just wrote. I'm the one who doesn't have a brain? Check mate bro.
Sorry, but I don't play chess, numbnuts. :/
Alright, I've made up my mind; I support Mystery's shutting down the server. Like he said, he didn't have to, but i don't really think he felt sorry for us >_> (Sorry, but that's my thought.)
It was nice though that we could help to keep it up, though. At least, while it lasted. :/
And besides, if you can't wait for one person to get his computer fixed because it crashed, I guess you don't really deserve to play. Patience is a virtue, but seriously, you can't even wait a few weeks? Not everything's handed to you on a silver platter, and like I've always said in life, it's just a game.
Hey lets just listen to this while we wait for Sol !!
--------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNFVSgOFYVM

We Are FIGHTING DREAMERS!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9hhlTGquYw

AkeBoshi - Wind (very moving song :D )
----------------------------------------
_>
I agree, but... tbh, I'd rather listen to my songs. :D
But dude you should host the gme just becuase some newbs and noob gotta be a d**k,dont take out on the good guys that love his game tbh yu hosting is awsome to me atleast ya check up on the game im just sayin put the host back up and Ip banned who complians. btw plzz put the host back upi ave nuffin to do intill next month so people gtfo if you dont like what this man doin for us and stay if ya have fun like i do!
Ahh, grammar... it's not that hard to do. :(
Just let Mystery decide whether or not to host again. We just need to tell the people that the lag wasn't from the host, it's from the gamers. O_O That's right, folks, all those people relogging causes it, not Mystery's great hosting skills. So if you're gonna complain, yell at the reloggers next time. :/
thank you mystery
How can Two people be on but no one else can.. thats messwd up... you a fuck over for that mystery and you know it... i want blaze- E back on here!!
@Perry - Those two people are not really on. They have yet to close their clients, but they are disconnected as well.

You're a fucking moron, and you should be sterilized. I'm not joking.
I agree, Marshal.
And the other one on is, I believe, Mystery. The update, most likely. :/
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 108 109 110