Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Only when SoL's Down Do I want to play it. ._.
This is ridiculous.
I WANT TO PLAY ALREADY WHY IS THESE TAKING SOW LONG!?!
YOu have to Be f-cking kidding me!!! im about to give up with waiting so long to play!! whats the deal dude?? blaze lol
Give up on life ._.
SoL is like drug to me so hurry up and put it on please before i get crazy @.@
so what the servers down its not the end of the world, there are other things to do in life than play games on your pc. like some people said get out of the house, go on a date or something idk
DID SOME ONE ASK YOUR YOUR OPINION -_- lol
I don't see why everyone's whining about the game being down >_> It'll be back up soon enough (or maybe not). So just find something else to do. Read, play Xbox LIVE, sleep, etc.
Roundy319 wrote:
so what the servers down its not the end of the world, there are other things to do in life than play games on your pc. like some people said get out of the house, go on a date or something idk

Theres a storm outside bitch >.>
Jesus you all are annoying, Tbh if you dont have one stat 200k+ (besides stam) i dont see the point of you logging on we all know there is a wipe coming not a specific date could be in a week or maybe tommorow or maybe they are now point is waste of time trying to catch up >_> now i you play just for the enjoyment stop fucking complaining and calm youre tits already >_>
If there is a player wipe coming on, that means more people will be pissed and even more nonstop complaints will happen. And who cares who has how high stats you've got on it? People play this for fun, not to brag and bitch about who's doing what (although anybody would do that anyways because they have no manners).
This is the only actual simple and easy to play naruto on BYOND. the other games are fucking crap. saucepanman should realise this and make this game better or at least find someone to upgrade it. the other games only have more jutsu and clans. but the actual games are horrible. if we add more clans and jutsu and maybe even a tailed beast that we could possibly seal into ourselves, im sure everybody would love this game much more
A player wipe is not currently happening.

Let me tell you how a player wipe happens, and how quick it is. The host locates the folder on his computer which stores all the character saves. He right clicks, then hovers over 'Delete' and left clicks. Done.

The people complaining that the game is down have every right. This is a free game, and silly to expect 100% up time. For the game to be down days on end is unprofessional. They're are many hosts willing to take Luc's spot; and contrary to popular belief, you do NOT need the source code to host the game.
i do have 300k+ trololol
I watched like 20 people sit here and complain about the Server being down.. then someone else saying go outside or something.. lmao It's like a Never Ending Cycle. XD
man the game has been down for like an eternity i mean like 3 days now DX
i will be pissed if it comes on when i leave to go to my moms o.0 but anyways im just waiting lol
I are amused.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 108 109 110