Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
lolz dameon ur french figures ill blitzkreig yo ass like the germans did to ur pansie ass country all those years ago. not to mention u didnt give me yo nuba to call u up. + when im in the navy i travel for fcking free so prepair yo self :D pussy ass french bastard
that reminds me tomorrow is when i finally officially join the navy :D
i hope i dont catch your countries pleague thats been spreading like fire i belive its called the gay but not sure the english and french are the biggest pussies who are only powerful countries cuz pre 20th centuary they had more advanced weapondry but this is present day america can demolish both countries in a couple months on its own. the only country that can probably defeate us presently is russia. togeather if u add up russia and americas nukes and weapondry we can destroy the world i think it was 12 times over england and france cant do dat shyt
rofl im french ? pussy im from London son and il fuck your ass up stop acting hard online fam and go get your ass fucked in the navy enjoy your stay with lots of naked men that will fuck you in the ass hahahaha pussy gtfo america wouldnt be here if england never existed you retard.

Beg you stop acting hard, cause you aint shit -_-
Aren't Americans the ones who like having nuclear weapons but start bitching when others do ?
In response to Damien Kush
My ends i broke
In response to Kevinkutz
Are you retarded? 1 nuke can kill everyone in the world its cancer in a shell
Power should not be underused or overused. If underused it leads to disrespect to the power. If overused it leads to rebellion.

Kinda like a coke bottle(not the drugs). The company shakes the bottle a little to keep it compressed and keeps the bottle tight. But when the consumer gets it and he shakes it too much it will explode. It should only be shook the right amount.

The players in this case were the Soda and the GMs the people shaking the bottle. The cap(broly) blew off and BAM chaos. Can't open the bottle now until you let the soda cool down.

Turtle, do you feel smart for stating what was obvious ?

Demon, your lowering all of the gm's on the game to make them seem as if we all abused the players, but in actuall fact none of the players were abused otherwise they would have quit and wouldnt be asking about the game returning constantly. Also your post about Kashi was pathetic no one cares what he does, and for the record I can remember having a conversation with you on skype and you telling a bunch of us you were bisexual. Noni is also correct if we let everyone run wild then the game would have went into chaos but if we abused then no one would return but they always did, shows we can't have been that bad then hm? Also.. Going to London to fight someone? Thats a first... As soon as a GM or a player becomes amazing with good stats they are exiled and people claim they have abused thats how it is will all players on SoL, regarldess of their gm status. It happened with you last wipe, it happened with Atom and it happened with anyone who could kill either of you. If anyone has any proof of how they were abused by a gm(except during the alst 10 or so minutes of the game) please share untill thEN I suggest you drop it because everyone is just as bad as each other, some people jus take it to extremes.
Also. The UK have the best Navy units in the world, We also have nukes and they are stored not for away from where I live in Scotland so we can easily return fire if anything did happen and we also have enough to wipe you all out.. If American troops were as good as you say Kevin, the US would never have had to callin for help from the Uk, just sayin'.
1 nuke can't kill everyone in the world. They aren't that wide range. The governments won't use nuclear force on a hair trigger, and definitely not for someone who has a grudge on someone in another country. There's a reason there are international control laws on biological and nuclear weapons, and use of them could cause the end of the world (Because OTHER countries with the same weapons WILL retaliate). I finally come back to SoL, and I see this. Can we pull chat back away from empty threats and rage please?
Oh, and the reason I came to the forum: Is there a new server thing to put in favorites (I stopped... a year ago-ish?) or is the game just completely down?
Game is completely down untill an update comes out.
Okay, thanks
It's his choice and he has chosen not to thats how it works... If he feels like hosting(which he wont any time soon) then the game will be up untill then, best to wait.
Is most gms fault that players abused that wipe... they were just chilling using verbs "tele" and shit to their benefits however i was on a lot of time I saw some ppl apparently afk training (i didn't stay cuz is gms job) but they didn't respond once... no gms are doing afk check daily... just (aburame red and kashi when he was on) the other were just chilling there with the verbs...
Dude, all we did was afk checks just because you didnt see us do the checks didnt mean it didnt happen. Also if you see someone afk training report them, thats what you're suppose to do as a players.
bs you didn't afk even once >.> and I got tired of reporting them (unless is a bug) since is gms job and we are like gm'ing with no verbs while some gms are there just chilling... nothing personal just saying the truth
Do you know how many people were caught for AFK training? Who did you report them to exactly? If you reported them we wouldnt have responded.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 109 110