Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Why was I banned i was just training with rice and then it syas that i got banned by host i didnt even do anything
lol i got on and said it would be down in couple hours so why play, what happens?? people jump all over me about it, then 90 minutes later, the game is unavailable lol just saying, not complaining i love the game, but for those who were mad at me, look who was right lol MEEEEE!!!!
In response to TheTurtle 2
TheTurtle 2 wrote:
you are wrong its not cause your spanish its cause your a abuser you've been caught abusing MANY times thats why your banned now fuck off noone likes you

lol you and me never abusing and we are banned. Never again insult me without knowing anything
Lol Now everyone is banned xD
In response to Miguel Uchiha
Miguel Uchiha wrote:

lol you and me never abusing and we are banned. Never again insult me without knowing anything

i wasnt banned for abusing though or anything bad for that reason so still gtfo :D
turtle, someone is banned for not abused or any bug only for another reason . _. is what happened to me
seriusly, what is it?
Apparently whoever is hosting has a list of ppl that have abused (several times) so he is just cleaning up to make the game better... I just realize I'm number 9th on standings :D
Honestly, I can't have it online all the time but it's still better than never being on at all. because if I never did this it'd never have come back at all.
Ty at least is on sometimes
um..im new jus tried this game out..seems good starting to get it then it goes down..and i read your post host..if you cant host then why not find a host?because it looks like alot of ppl want to play this and thats why it was made for..and a host is to host so..host. -wish things could simply work- lols no disrespect intended*
I CAN HOST 24/7 no lagg =3
@ Red

Can you just stop talking?
Red u are talking damn much...My personal opinion is that "It ain't better to play it at all,if u can't play it anytime"
I don't like server being up for hour or two than off again,it's annoying...And i can tell you,from 100 people that play SOL ...atleast 15-20 of them want and CAN host the game,without lag,24/7...U should just find the real person so we all could enjoy the game...
No disrespect to this host now,he probably is doing his best..But i think you should try a lill bit more :)))
Ok let me make this plain and simple, if you aren't paying for this game, you shouldn't complain about anything. Everything is free in this game, no one has ever asked you to pay for it. People are hosting because they are nice. If someone cannot host 24 hours then it isn't his/her fault. He is doing the best he/she can. They are not even getting paid for it.

Now about other people getting the files to host. Right now SPM has ONLY given authorization to Mystery16, Blaze-E(Luceid) and Nova(Does DrugsForFun) to host. If anyone else wants to host, they will first have to ask SPM.

To the people saying it's lagging, yes we heard you the first time, you do not need to repeat it. It's kinda like stating the obvious, ex. its raining outside.

Sorry if I was rude, but we REALLY need to clear some things up.

Now about the GM Abusing situation. Can't really do anything about that til a higher GM shows up and takes control of the situation. AKA SPM, Panda, Luceid, Ari Densagu. I don't think the others have any power or authority to do anything. Dunno how Kashi and Mystery think they are the equivalent of those 4. So to those that abused and didn't abuse, wait for the big 4.
In response to Nonikhanna
Nonikhanna wrote:
Ok let me make this plain and simple, if you aren't paying for this game, you shouldn't complain about anything. Everything is free in this game, no one has ever asked you to pay for it. People are hosting because they are nice. If someone cannot host 24 hours then it isn't his/her fault. He is doing the best he/she can. They are not even getting paid for it.

Now about other people getting the files to host. Right now SPM has ONLY given authorization to Mystery16, Blaze-E(Luceid) and Nova(Does DrugsForFun) to host. If anyone else wants to host, they will first have to ask SPM.

To the people saying it's lagging, yes we heard you the first time, you do not need to repeat it. It's kinda like stating the obvious, ex. its raining outside.

Sorry if I was rude, but we REALLY need to clear some things up.

Now about the GM Abusing situation. Can't really do anything about that til a higher GM shows up and takes control of the situation. AKA SPM, Panda, Luceid, Ari Densagu. I don't think the others have any power or authority to do anything. Dunno how Kashi and Mystery think they are the equivalent of those 4. So to those that abused and didn't abuse, wait for the big 4.

Well there are a lot people who can host without being payed,and still can host it 24/7..I hope it comes online soon...and i hope it can stay atleast for 2 days on...i don't know what is the problem with host,he should say why can't he host 24/7...
i just wana play the game really i have not seen it up for a while now
i hope it will be hosted soon 70 people waitin
People should stop complaining on the comments won't be much help, instead if they really want the game to be hosted for much longer then they should just contact Mystery and nicely ask him to host. If he refuses, then they should try to contact SPM and get his permission and the if possible the host files from him.

If both attempts fail, then just enjoy the game as it is right now.
Okay, so I understand you guys have at lessed 3 people to host the game, with that being said, BRING UP THE DAMN GAME!!!

Shit
Page: 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 109 110