Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Nobody...gives...a fuck. Let's get to a more urgent matter as to when the hell this shit will be up and running again. There won't be any damn abuse or fair play until somebody fixes the the server. Who knows Mystery's contact info?
fuckin shit guys i just want the game back like i could honestly careless about everythin else cus like i think if im correct if Kashi is sawada wich im not sure he muted me for like 9k minutes but idc cus myst unmuted me and also cus it was in the past so drop the bitchin and just let it go
oh thats nice the ppl stopped bitchin. Now if only someone would tell me wen the game is gonna be back up pls xD
Lol Kashi's trying to be the big badass with his GM powers? Seems like he always gets out of line when I'm not around. Did you know, if you got enough people against him and did a group petition or something to SPM. With a list of all the abuses and shit that he's done. Then he can be removed from staff and possibly removed from SoL completely. But its just a theory.. Oh well. Kashi will always be "I'm mr.big dick and I r moot anyone who says otherwise". In reality he's one of those long haired "I'm a rocker and a badass" types. The type I used to beat up in high school. Fuckin hippie xD
man when is this game coming up and who is kashi i played before but stopped and is kashi sounds like a faggot but what was his name last wipe lol when is the game coming back up
and hey atomisk im xitachixx if u remember
Atom it's colt! it's been forever dude! I missed your crazy ass! And it's been two weeks. I've about given up on this shit ever coming back on.
It always comes back, have faith young one...
dude calm down im preety sure theres an update going on which i really hope is happening as we speak.
After two weeks this update better make me shit myself.
lol atomisk apparently beat people up in high school :P

stop with dick measuring and keep on topic, whats up with all the bashing... take a chill pill, cool down and move on
Its funny how the waiting list just gets lower and lower..
lol.

/care

@Evan1234 We've done this plenty of times, enough to know that it doesn't matter how low the waiting list gets, it never really affects the game. Although, that in itself is kind of sad, that we've done this that many times.

smh.
To be completely honest here, SPM needs to be dealing with this shit. It's his project, and his project is going to shit. He needs to be the one to figure it all out. Otherwise eventually there will be no one to play his creation. Might be a while, but if he doesn't step it up, it will eventually just all fall apart. Obviously there is corruption. FIX IT.
Lavitiz wrote:
To be completely honest here, SPM needs to be dealing with this shit. It's his project, and his project is going to shit. He needs to be the one to figure it all out. Otherwise eventually there will be no one to play his creation. Might be a while, but if he doesn't step it up, it will eventually just all fall apart. Obviously there is corruption. FIX IT.

I've haven't seen/heard from SPM for Months.

Lvl 51 Zapdos wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

I've haven't seen/heard from SPM for Months.

There is the problem everyone! See, it doesn't take rocket science to figure it out. Thanks for pointing it out that SPM has pretty much vanished. Weather he reappears or not is not the issue, that fact that he's gone right now without any notice is what is concerning. SoL is as good as shit without these things below being figured out. I'm not even an average player. It's obvious NOTHING is getting solved by this pointless arguing.
OK let's drop the GM issue for a while and get on the topic of what to do about the game itself. Thre won't be any gms good or bad if the game stays down. And the forum is down too. Who here is an actual GM kashi you posted a few days ago right? How high up are you?
So would anyone like to tell me why the game is down?
-TriQ
We're still trying to figure it out but it's been forever now. Are there any gms following this stream?
Atomisk34 wrote:
Lol Kashi's trying to be the big badass with his GM powers? Seems like he always gets out of line when I'm not around. Did you know, if you got enough people against him and did a group petition or something to SPM. With a list of all the abuses and shit that he's done. Then he can be removed from staff and possibly removed from SoL completely. But its just a theory.. Oh well. Kashi will always be "I'm mr.big dick and I r moot anyone who says otherwise". In reality he's one of those long haired "I'm a rocker and a badass" types. The type I used to beat up in high school. Fuckin hippie xD

i love you ._. so much kick kashis ass ;D (notice how he didn't fight what you said :3) anyway jsut checkin' in on the comments section no one knows why the game is down the forums are too i guess mystery got tired of paying for them or his internet is off for some reason... but if that was the case he wouldn't be on Skype 24/7 i don't kow nor do i really care that its down atm to buisy wif school n shits :( anyway i love you all ;D and by all i mean only Atom and screwie ^^

Page: 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 108 109 110