Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Hey andy.
sup Tacos ^^
so any news when the server is gonna be back up? will even contribute to fees if server gonna be up full time
Lol... Hi, Kashi. How are you?

Hey Tacos & Andy, how you two doing? It'd be so nice to play a game together again, but I think it'll be hard to play a computer game on a PS3... ^^'

Anyways, how IS your DSW game doing? Still as good as the little I saw?
In response to Hi no Kitsune
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Lol... Hi, Kashi. How are you?

Good, I just occasionally come by and see if you all have died out yet. But to no avail, which is good because if SoL does return I'll come back.

Andy24 wrote:
Its cool if hakumei comming back @red ketchem all ,but the guild I always love was zetsumei however I'm probably never get back on it but eh :)

Maybe you will, maybe you wont. But if sol comes back I'll come back and when I do Zetsumei will get formed and I'll likely be short-handed so I'll look for new members since the old original members wont come back.

Idk if it's a good or bad thing that I'm the new leader, it's hard as fuck to get members that are up to par with the reputation of Zets... Who are you again? And why did I remove you in the first place?
is their a SoL up or something or no...because ive been dieing to play for so long and its never up its making me sad =/
I doubt SoL is going to be coming up any time soon.
Red ketchem a11 wrote:
hey kashi im the best the best and nothing but the best so add me im not as as good as night mare or hakumei or dr phill but im nothing short of one of the best tht still plays sol when it comes up. nova hurry the fuk up

What most consider "Amazing" I call mediocre players.

And here is why: I played with lots of great players before I got as good as they were, just two of the original members of Zetsumei would put down Hakumei like an old dog, and I'd struggle to the point I'd probably run away to avoid a death. I would probably ask some mediocre player to help me and use him as cannon fodder if I really wanted to win though.
...He does know he can edit his own posts, right?

Don't really care about the guilds; too many were made in the first place and the old and good ones either had too many problems or the recruit standards were "best friends only."

I'll be getting my computer soon; dipshit brother took it with him when he moved. -_-

Can't wait to play games on BYOND again. ^^
is this game ever going to be active again?
Hmm... I wonder how the Admin/GM selections will go after it's back...?

Meh, I suppose if we get nearly the same people again, nobody would play, so...
Who moves that we start voting now, lol? And take it seriously; no flaming of anyone, just pros/cons of others, etc.

So, I say that three of them should be (if they'll still play) Kashi, Bones, and Noni. Anyone against them?
Something tells me nobody wants to talk about voting... I think. Meh... >_>
Lol, what didn't? Get banned already?

I'm sad now... I have to wait until at least Friday for my computer and my friend's laptop does the BSOD frequently...

Ah well, this means that I'll have that much more fun killing people that AFK train on here already when I get back on. ^^
Oh, and if Juggernaut or Kashi reads this, the BSOD's what happened to me while I was on for those five to ten minutes... -_-
I hope that auto-save wasn't added lol. It'd be funny to see all those no-lifers get rick-rolled. ^^
coming back?
Hey, look, a non-24/7 server... sweet.
Nice to see that any AFKers are screwed for training since it's down. =3
You saying AFK trainers caused this?
Lolno, but I'm saying that they can't AFK train if it's not up. =|

But that's besides the point: It's down, so we must wait. Any problems?
LOL you guys are silly. Akira is switching files to another computer, no worries it will be back soon.
In response to Hi no Kitsune
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Hmm... I wonder how the Admin/GM selections will go after it's back...?

Meh, I suppose if we get nearly the same people again, nobody would play, so...
Who moves that we start voting now, lol? And take it seriously; no flaming of anyone, just pros/cons of others, etc.
lol love how The Juggernaut wasnt considered
So, I say that three of them should be (if they'll still play) Kashi, Bones, and Noni. Anyone against them?

Page: 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 108 109 110