Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Kilopp wrote:
You don't need to say you don't understand. That's obvious. But instead of defending Mystery as if you were his hopeless puppy, you should see beyond your nose. I know he is the only option SOL has right now. He is obviously not the best one, and I won't get tired of repeating it, SPM is the one to blame, he is the owner and the responsible for all the chaos. But Mystery... Mystery and some others, like Kashi for example, are the plague of SOL. The game worked much better with the old staff members. And I know what I'm talking about.

Perhaps you are right, I haven't been around SoL itself for very long.

However, it doesn't excuse the people that troll. They should be speaking more like you have just now. I admire that, and I find much distaste in others that can't express themselves properly.

Just to clear a few things up, the two times I have hosted and done a "bad" job were because I was not required to host. The game has always lagged, we even bought shell servers (Luc and a few other GM's helped choose which ones to buy - Around $200+ spent out of my own pocket) - The game was up 24/7 when I was actually in charge of hosting.

Secondly, I used to play Maple years ago, and yes I hacked at a certain time too, however that was on a different account, for fun at the time, and to see if I could make any money out of it (which I did, though it is useless now as everyone started to hack after
That is the only game I have hacked on, so please don't state I hack on every single game I play.

Lastly, the "Bug abuse" you claim was a completely new save file (copied from my original) edited to test an SP bug which SPM thought he had fixed, I proved him wrong when he got on - then returned to my original save.
My character never "disappeared" - I continued to use it after that, though it was a previous save it was still virtually the same (as far as anyone else would know as I never used my edited version on players)

Believe what you will about the above, I have no influence over what you say or think, nor do I care.
well you care enough to post a 3 paragraph reply.
HelloKitty101 wrote:
well you care enough to post a 3 paragraph reply.

I think he pities your ignorance.
All he addressed was the miniature problems. He hasn't addressed the corrupt gms, and their friends. Which is the main problem people have with his server. Which everyone is talking about.
HelloKitty101 wrote:
All he addressed was the miniature problems. He hasn't addressed the corrupt gms, and their friends. Which is the main problem people have with his server. Which everyone is talking about.

He doesn't have control over that. Duh, <,<
Lavitiz wrote:

He is the host, he hired them, therefore he is responsible for them. If he does not have control over them, then he should get them in line.
HelloKitty101 wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

He is the host, he hired them, therefore he is responsible for them. If he does not have control over them, then he should get them in line.

If so, I'd recommend reporting it to him in a more mature way. If someone came trolling saying that my staff was corrupt, I'd ignore it because, well they're trolling. How does anyone take the seriously. It's the approach. You HAVE to work with people.
wow u ppl r still arguin SOL got back on like 3 times and u guys still here bitchin xD
If multiple people are saying the same thing, does it mean trolling?
I don't know, why do you kids have to sit on the Comments while the game's down and flame each other?
Agreed with Yami oppz I mean Kitsune ^^
Kids, play nice. Jesus tapdancing Christ who gives a damn. Most GMs don't give a shit. But if you get in their face and start thumping dirty words at them on your keyboard I don't blame then for dving you a few times. This is a bad ass game and I'm just glad they take time out of their day to run it. Cause I gaurentee as soon as you people run into a bug that you can't fix yourself we all know exactly who you'll go running to. Speaking of which when the hell is the game gonna come back on?! I'm bored as shit!!!!!
Cuz the old gms we had were MUCH better than the ones we have now. Right now, there is a cult of Mystery and his friends that have GM. Before we had Juggs, Karush, Shadow, Dens, Panda, Drarke, Synn. None of the GMs after Aburame Red were any good. Kashi, Tenshi, Noni, and the current crop.
HelloKitty101, I'm glad to find an old player who REALLY knows what has happened, and can't get deceived by cheap lies like yours, Mystery. I know right what you did Mystery, and what I don't dubt about what you said is you paying from your own pocket, do you know why? Because it's obvious you need to feel important, using a game that's not even yours. Abussing players you don't like, in countless ways... same goes for Kashi, who has done even worst things. Pathetic, both of you. Hope you change your attitude asap, but you can't avoid the fact that life is a boomerang guys.
If life's a boomerang, where's yours?
Ours is back in our hand, while yours is still in Mystery land.
It appears its still a giant clusterfuck of fail atm. Continuing onward to next game. Hope the clusterfucking ends soon because right now its a great game but not run well.
Since the forum is down and out gotta say this here.... HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY 1.....
Page: 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 108 109 110