Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
SPM, for a game like this. I'd wait. Its not that bad the way it is right now. I'm not an update crack head that if the game doesnt update once in awhile then I freak out and rage quit. Its a pretty good game. I still plan to play it when Luces server comes up. Dont worry about it to much SPM. If I ever win the lottery or some shit, I'll pass you a couple mill to make SoL something amazing @.@
I feel the same Atom ..:D
omg i missed sol birth day
Is the server private right now or lagging? My byond keeps saying the game is up but after a few seconds of trying to connect, it fails o.O
he probably took it down :O!
hope it comes back up. Best Naruto game in my opinion.
y is it not working
Why the server still go down?
This game is hard to play..
they should lower the cost of things
it's doing the same to me
porra esse jogo é mt é loco xDDD
porra q merda pq ñ ta dando??
Why is it down again
~Posted with approval from SPM; but I guess I can't stop y'all hatin' for what some might see as spam.

Heyo, just thought I'd plug/share my YouTube channel I just started to teach people various things about making a BYOND project of their own.
Its the only 1080p BYOND tutorial I know of, and it's also the only narrated one I've come across. So check it out :)

The first video is on something nice and simple: How to make your first map. It goes through each step and uses density for walls, and areas for water.

I'd be grateful if you could check it out and let me know what you think in the comments.

Here's the link to the video:
BYOND Tutorials / your first map (HD and narrated)
ooaah dam when is it comming again -.-
I'm one of the staff in SoL, you will see me as "Dj Dr. Love Fox" at this time, however I'm known as Kashi/Levy.

To point towards ZOMGbies, that is a lie and you could not have gotten permission from sauce for reasons I shouldn't even have to disclose so w/e. >_>

The game is down for technical issues on the hosts side, it'll probably be on and off like it has been for a short while, but I expect things to go back to normal eventually.
Is mys. to school? because maybe after that he will turn it maybe on again?
Like Kashi and all the other GMs will say (if they get on here), just wait. That's what you had to do for around a month ago, and that's what you will do now.
All patience aside, how goes it, Kashi? :3
I truly did get permission first; but not via the game. I don't even have a charater this wipe
Zodiak1284 wrote:
The game is down for technical issues on the hosts side, it'll probably be on and off like it has been for a short while, but I expect things to go back to normal eventually.

^ What Kashi said. Lrn2read.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 108 109 110