Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
so any idea when will it be back on?
I think that the server probably crashed, if it did it could be down for a week
a week that's along time.there is no other naruto that was this good beside back in the day when you had to look for hand sign to make jutsu lol
It wont be a week -_- Lucieds been pretty active lately so the longest it'll be down is like for a day
anyone can connect it says its live but still cant?
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'.../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\.. this is what i think
what is up with the server again
dude whata hell is happenin with serv...
cant join the server :/ this is why we need 2 servers
Why cant I join the server? This is a great game but you guys really need to fix these problems!
Hi use to play sol but now i cant because i got banned but because me and my brother play sol i was banned aswell i came back from uni and then when i tryed to play sol i was ban for bug abuse then my brother told me he was the one bug abuse soooo please unbann me ban my brothers account not my one sol is a fantastic game and i love to play it in my spare time :D.
is the game down or is it getting updated or pwipe
Pmcdag wrote:
is the game down or is it getting updated or pwipe

It's just down.
Im willing to bet it a wipe with some updates
Nah, Spm usually lets SOL know before theres an update or pwipe. Like a day ahead of time. He'll get on and let us know.
wish it was up.im bored:/ Luv you all who no me<3 which is mostly everyone,be safe while not playing this! i know ur all insane ({@})_({+})
damn im bored right now n the game till aint up it better be some updates and shit being added
thanks
oldtimerz
Myst should put his server up
can someone tell me when the server is gonna be up if its on when u see this message then idk dont tell me ill probaly find out myself
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110