Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Is there a limited amount of people that can join Myst's server right now because I've been trying and it won't let me on.
no server crashed and there are afk people that didn't close their window that's all
Breedhate wrote:
bring nova's server back.. myst's server blows ass. lag constantly and hes a shit GM.

My god, these kids don't listen; you don't have to play this game, and if you don't like the server or the host, stop playing. No one's making you.
And thats why we love you kitsune,you go straight to the point.
<3's supporters.
<3 you too
Server didn't crash... I took out my internet because it was lagging me in mw3.... and I am using double exp atm...
What you mean double exp?

Also, I CANNOT log on to the forums??

Now it give this message, "You have used 5 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes. "
Hi No Kitsune wrote:
My god, these kids don't listen; you don't have to play this game, and if you don't like the server or the host, stop playing. No one's making you.

That's a terrible attitude buddy. :\
~Breedhate's was no better. But wouldn't it be better to put him in his place without that kind of reply?
Saucepan Man wrote:
Hi No Kitsune wrote:

That's a terrible attitude buddy. :\
~Breedhate's was no better. But wouldn't it be better to put him in his place without that kind of reply?

Don't worry SPM, this is the kind of people we have playing, they all want to look like badasses. But be careful, he posted a gm trial petition, bad news most GMs have a worst attitude towards people, and not even attitude, actions that you would't want to know... Just ask some of the people you REALLY trust and they will tell you. Oh! and it goes without saying that most of them abusse bugs. Great game ruined by spoiled children, stop it now that you are back.
well the problem that seems to have grown with the player base isn't that they all want to look badass its that majority of which lie about things like amount of wipes played (and such)

you get some that like to act like they have any say over sol(cough*kitsune*cough) which confuses newer players and its bad because these "liars" start to feel that they have to act as if they have been around a long time

what I noticed, that I'm not a fan of is that the player base is never informed of whats happening (aka "left in the dark") which in turn makes them restless leading to bad forum posts(which i then have to delete/edit) or bad comments...
what I'm trying to say is kitsune shouldn't have responded the way he did because 1. he literally has no right to and 2.the player base has the right to ask (even if some of the comments can get very dull/repetitive) though it can get annoying
Yeah but to be fair, breedhate brought it on himself by being so rude about it.
As for things that need cleaning up on SoL. Don't worry, they will be.
By NO MEANS am I bismirching any GM/player's good name. If, per chance, there are some bad eggs, I don't hold them personally accountable.
If you're looking for someone to blame, pick me :)

I wouldn't expect anyone to remain squeaky clean with no structure, info, or updates.

On a side note/more important to me-note:
I changed my password on forum / got access. But now its not working :-(
I agree with your line of thinking, but you know that most haven't played fair.

And sorry, but you can't blame the non-updates, info or whatever. You can only blame the hypocrite people who just worry about themselves. Do you think they cared about SOL, your work or anything? Na, they just want power, fame, a name and it doesn't matter what kind of dirty things they had to do to get it.

All these things supported by a corrupted staff, formed mainly (nowadays) by previous abussers who kept abussing with gm powers and with a nice yellow star before their names. This way works the game today, believe or me not, but I'm telling you the truth and time will prove me right.

Like me, many others have quit because of this, and the reason is not the lack of updates, info or whatever. The game is great as it is, I dare to say that you don't even need to have bugs fixed (which would be awesome) what thr game needs is a boss, and a non-corrupt staff. Dens, Luceid, Karush, Blod, Shadow, Wix... all of them awesome gms, the old elite. Newest ones... All I can say is that I remeber most of them being caught abussing their gm power or even bugs... nice example for the community. And guys like kitsune which I know little of him, are the spawns of the corrupted gms that the game has given birth. Sounds harsh but it's the pure truth. People with ego problems, that's what it is.
Saucepan Man wrote:
Yeah but to be fair, breedhate brought it on himself by being so rude about it.
As for things that need cleaning up on SoL. Don't worry, they will be.
By NO MEANS am I bismirching any GM/player's good name. If, per chance, there are some bad eggs, I don't hold them personally accountable.
If you're looking for someone to blame, pick me :)

I wouldn't expect anyone to remain squeaky clean with no structure, info, or updates.

On a side note/more important to me-note:
I changed my password on forum / got access. But now its not working :-(

I never said he didn't lol like i mentioned, annoying posts(and i wasnt basing Kitsune's "methods" on just that post)

anyways i adjusted your forum account and sent you the info through gmail
OK. Either someone is hacking my forum account because I probably havent reset my reset question. Or screwey just reset my account, after I reset my account.

Either way:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is Nova's server coming back at al?
did the game go down
Zejimaru1 wrote:
is Nova's server coming back at al?

A bunch of us hope so.
Nova dude wat you doin? server is down more than server is up, you gonna start losing players.
Zejimaru1 wrote:
Nova dude wat you doin? server is down more than server is up, you gonna start losing players.

He's a good host when he's around. Which is... never?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 108 109 110