Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
@Noni, I was present as well when Ari mentioned you will NOT be getting your GM powers back for your afk training.
In response to Zrpizzaguy
Zrpizzaguy wrote:
Maybe he just puts up the server and goes away. If it goes down due to some internet problem or something, he isn't there to bring it back up and thus it stays down.

His net can't be that bad...Server is maximum 2 3 hours up and then 20 hours off...That's bad...Hopefully he will figure something out...I still beg mystery to host again...
are you motherfuckers retarded? Kashis server is up for at least 5 hours at a time it barley ever lags and it goes down for his pc to cool down/give us a break from nonstop playing ._. stop fucking complaining its obvious that most of you have no lives.
@zodiak, Mystery said that Ari took away my verbs, when in fact he didn't. And I had already fixed the afk training thing with Luc, that was MONTHS before I lost my verbs.

So I don't know what your story is, but Ari has to say to me himself before I believe you guys.
@theturtle2
k so first I wanna tell you , that you are the only retard here, did you think that people are from different time zones ? You think that server are 24/7 just for ppl to play it 24/7 ?no kid servers are 24/7 so all ppl can play it , the ones when maybe when this is hosted they sleep.
I think you got the idea.

~Nicu
In response to Dragoi
Dragoi wrote:
@theturtle2
k so first I wanna tell you , that you are the only retard here, did you think that people are from different time zones ? You think that server are 24/7 just for ppl to play it 24/7 ?no kid servers are 24/7 so all ppl can play it , the ones when maybe when this is hosted they sleep.
I think you got the idea.

~Nicu

Lol. thats to fucking bad if your in a different timezone(brazil)the host lives in central america so if you cant play cause of where you live to bad.
I talk about other people not myself turtle , i can play it fine when its hosted
Oh and for your info i am from Romania.

~Nicu
Doesn't matter guys...When it's off it's off for every time zone,so no point in arguing :)))
We just need the game up,and enjoy it like we used to :)
It's now 9:15 PM at my timezone....And somewhere the day just began :))
could someone tell me why I'm banned? or just unban me?
In response to Andy24
Lol andy you´re number one on abusing all times i found you afk train ._. so you´re fucking nigga you should be banned for afk train ._.
dam why tht sinster idiot fuk it for us the games dwn for ever now gay now wtf am i suppsto do lol im on school holidays
and like Myestry is ever gonna host again wish he could of just be banned not ruined it for every one
really down because of someone can you just banned him or something but well i enjoy the time that was on
o well we will have to wish for a macical or some thin
DAMN I wish Myst would host again....
marical*
Ikr Whitney
never gose dwn if he is hostin he dont even care
wat people say about him he was a beast host i dont know why people gave him sht now we r in sht and only myestry can pull us out which is unlikly to happen since wat some players did to him
and i wonder why the game really went dwn
Page: 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 108 109 110