Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Doubt it noni, im pretty sure that is not Nova lol.
Everyone has to be patient SoL will be back soon, do not lose hope people :).
Looking forward to playing with you guys again soon.
^_^
*Points gun at noni* long time no see @_o
Ooooooh I'm soooo scareeddddd *runs and hides under the bed*
I lol'd

You guys are the most bipolar and psychotic community I associate myself with.

And still boring.

Sol will be back, I am pretty sure however I do not know how long it will take but all things considered it's hard to care when it seems like no one else does. ;P

But you guys can go use Screwys forum till Mysts is back which probably wont be since he's well, mystery.
When will Shinobi of Legend be back ?
Some one needs to give this to Mystery... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCgx8zM3woQ
I've seen it....
In response to Mystery16
Mystery16 wrote:
I've seen it....

*points and stares* HOLY SHEET MYSTERY IS ALIVE!!!
Mystery is here
Im back hoes :D (Blodthirst)
Mystery you are a sight for sore eyes! So uh... games been down for two months... yeah. We definitely need to get some confidential contact informetion exchanged so that this doesn't happen anymore. But damn man. You've been missed.
MYST! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Juggss, beeen a VERY loooong timeee XD
Mystery won't host again, I don't blame him really.
was that mystery's new year resolution? =D
PUT the fucking game back up .............................plz
What he said! ^
In response to Zodiak1284
Zodiak1284 wrote:
I lol'd

You guys are the most bipolar and psychotic community I associate myself with.

And still boring.

Sol will be back, I am pretty sure however I do not know how long it will take but all things considered it's hard to care when it seems like no one else does. ;P

But you guys can go use Screwys forum till Mysts is back which probably wont be since he's well, mystery.

What he said.

And for god sake people, stop asking for the game files so you can host.

'Randomdude: Hey, im a random guy, let me host your game!'
Makes sense, while youre at it, give your ID to everyone.

Btw you guys suck.
bring back the game i dont care how you do it or who host it just please in the name of the gods please bring it back

or if you wont host the new version bring back the old till the new one is finished

Up to the hosts, aka:
Luceid;
Mystery or Nova (Probably forgot someone, sorry if i did).

Stop begging, they dont need to host since its up to their own decision to do so (host or not).

Also its not you would die either, neither you would die of being bored, try other games on byond, play flash games, go outside, read some books, watch some films, SoL isnt the only thing in the world.

Btw you guys suck (2x).
its the only good game on here

i dont have flash
ive read all my books
and its been raining for 24 hours here
Page: 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 108 109 110