Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
LOL! no, I'm not mad....just think it's really pathetic that all you have in life, is to do shit like this...enjoy your lonely life :)
Uhh Myst why am I banned?
Uhm... If they do all this just for a game, it's obvious they have no life...
More importantly, if they can find stuff like this, it's also obvious that people are lazy.
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
More importantly, if they can find stuff like this, it's also obvious that people are lazy.

No life no. Just bored in my winter break. Might as well learn some new tricks. I don't even play anymore. Just some new challenges. Already found a way to get past bans. SoL got boring.
Muffintray is the best, around, and nothing's ever gunna keep him down. The game is good too.
This game is Amazing =D so Amazing~ that the only server is gunna be private after today :3 have fun NOT playing<3

HelloKitty101 wrote:
Hi no Kitsune wrote:

No life no. Just bored in my winter break. Might as well learn some new tricks. I don't even play anymore. Just some new challenges. Already found a way to get past bans. SoL got boring.

I don't think finding a website to break into things for you is "learning new tricks". I'm willing to bet that's how you get past bans, too. :/

On another note... it's too bad that we won't hear the kids whine about lag anymore... (sarcasm in this sentence)
To be honest, Myst is way above average as a host. If he does keep hosting, I do hope he's lucky to not have to rehost this one.
BESIDES THE ONES BANNED, WHO DOESN'T LOVE THIS GAME!?!?!?!?!
just found out the games gonna be open till christmas is over thanks myst.
This game is wicked fun an I'm pretty sad that the server is down, but I'll be playing until Christmas is over!
call me a n00b for not knowing, but who will be able to play on the private server?
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
I don't think finding a website to break into things for you is "learning new tricks". I'm willing to bet that's how you get past bans, too. :/

On another note... it's too bad that we won't hear the kids whine about lag anymore... (sarcasm in this sentence)
To be honest, Myst is way above average as a host. If he does keep hosting, I do hope he's lucky to not have to rehost this one.

Nah that was the first time I port scanned. and what does using ports have to do with getting past bans??? Bans have to do with IP Address. If you can get a Dynamic IP Address its easy.

What I'm Learning next is how to change my IP Address to an Australian IP Address or any other countries. THAT would be cool.
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
HelloKitty101 wrote:
Hi no Kitsune wrote:

And here we have myst's most pathetic cock sucker. Hi no Kitsune, a random and arrogant guy whose only mission in SOL is to befriend staff members. Yeah... you have high chances of becoming a GM if you keep at it, and I'm serious about that, that's the way. Good luck, and keep amusing us with your stupid comments
Kilopp wrote:
And here we have myst's most pathetic cock sucker. Hi no Kitsune, a random and arrogant guy whose only mission in SOL is to befriend staff members. Yeah... you have high chances of becoming a GM if you keep at it, and I'm serious about that, that's the way. Good luck, and keep amusing us with your stupid comments

Thats how most of the current GMs got their job. With Kashi doing the same getting edit over many other more qualified candidates.
i completly agree with you<3 btw you guys shouldn't be hating, Myst shouldn't get to pick and choose who does and does not get to play on SoL he owns the server NOT the fucking game ._. i would like to see what our game creator would think of this division of players, i wouldn't play on that server wince it's private even if i was begged to... all players or NO players. btw keep up the port checking thing xD thats some sexy work you guys are doing <3 you're no no lifes you're players who want to play the game and happen to be more intelegent then others... they're just mad because they're part of that private server and want to feel special, like a lil cliq or w/e they just want to point at us and giggle about it. ,,l,, to anyone who plays on that segrigated shit

Edit* i covered up the link again so here byond://58.174.131.177:1642 thx guys :3

Lolicon Lover<3
Kilopp wrote:

Umadbro? 'Cause it looks like since you hate me for making friends, you can't make them. :3
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Kilopp wrote:

Umadbro? 'Cause it looks like since you hate me for making friends, you can't make them. :3

You can't prove that. But I can prove you are myst's slave just by reading your pointless comments.
Child needs a life. I just proved you don't have friends because you're busy flaming others on a pc.
'Nough said.
Hi no Kitsune wrote:

I lol'd hard. Way above average but can't handle hosting a game with pretty low graphics with 50-70 ish people without lagging? That means with my comp i could host a WoW Cataclysm without lagging with 5000 people then! :D
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Child needs a life. I just proved you don't have friends because you're busy flaming others on a pc.
'Nough said.

Kit, shut the hell up, you think you're better then others but you're not like he said you're jsut suckin' Mysts left nut while Kashi is on the right one.

Edit/Note* you can get into the game via the Byond Anime section..
Just so you know, a lot of the lag comes from the game itself, not my hosting. Secondly, My upload speed is only 1mb/s, I have better download then upload.

My PC however is 12 GB RAM core i7 3.07GHz

Page: 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 108 109 110