Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Lmao why is everyone so gay :3
Yes, I am happy, but why are you such a piece of sh*t?
when is this gona be back uppppppppppppppp
As I and a few other people have said. It will be up when it is up. The current host is having technical difficulties and thus is unable to host the server properly. For a while he was even unable to communicate through his own connection. Be patient.
.>
The longer it's down, the more people will stop playing, and the less lag that will occur when it's back up. :3
Somehow that actually seems like a really good point. So yay it's still down.(?)
IIIIMMMMM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi no Kitsune makes a good point but we all know when it comes back up that we will come back.
Shnobi of Legend need one more host beside Luc and Myst..
i applied but spm needs to approve the person 1st. and spm is MIA so he cant "grant" anyone power to host
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Ttamdare wrote:
Nitghmare wrote:
Ttamdare wrote:
Mystery16 wrote:
I do leave a note on the Forum if the server goes down... maybe you should check it out -.- it is there for a reason.

No one cares about your shit forum or shit server, get Luc's back already. You annoying dweeb.

Dont play cuz i already know this key imma make ur life imposible :D

You know this key? gratz bro. Good thing we abuse on other keys and not ones we post on so no one knows. Dumb faggot. lol.

It's a good thing I keep track of IP addresses, because nubs like you piss me off.

Proxy server. check mate.
You wish, Tt.
And it's nice to know it takes you around a week to respond. :/
can like 4real everyone just chill i know the games down but for now play a waiting game wow my words look awesome
i didnt know about it but i looked up to check my spelling
put the fuckin server on(please)
Yes but if your trying to get and keep fans you would think they would want to please them this is bull the server is down more than its up
I beleive there is a conspiracy afoot. Leaving the server down and making people quit, so the gamecrazy players can play without lag.
It look's like the server is up but I can't connect...
i cnat login neither D:
plx i want to play waiting for update :D
says it is online but i cant log on
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 108 109 110