Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
BJS337 wrote:
really cant wait for game to be back up best game ever

i can host 24/7 ! :D

add me [email protected]
It's not that Matt can't host 24/7, it's down for updates. Even if he needed a host, he wouldn't give it to someone that he doesn't know.
lol this is funny shit i avent played this game in 5 months becaus of how much it goes down
the only way to make our voices held is to hold a patetion
once it comes back dont play it for 1 week and just complain on fourms until he gets a new host
Kevone1234 wrote:
once it comes back dont play it for 1 week and just complain on fourms until he gets a new host

Obviously you don't know Matt o.o Doing something like that would mean absolutely nothing to him.And you seem to be under the impression that hosting is the problem when it's not, as stated earlier the game is only down for updates, nothing else.
Matt cares about the player base, but not enough to rush updating the game to make the gaming experience better. If you're going to complain about the game maybe you shouldn't play it.
Kevone, you're just asking for Matt to ban you from the game. >.>
is matt ever gonna update the twitter? cause everytime i go to his twitter it says the last post was August 8th. i would like to know whats goin on more often, and how close he is to finishing updates, and other stuff
Then create a forum account.
guys is this game ever gonna be back up? i always loved this game best on byond there is! please answer me if it is gonna b e ever back up i cant stand waiting for this game PLEASE!!!
Matt Like forreal are you just making updates orrrrr are you just giving up on the game if you are give the source to someone else to host....
whats the forum site? can somebody tell me how to get to it?
it takes him long for updates -_- i wonder are they gonna be huge and good or huge and retarded he snt let us donw yet + this is the best game on byond :)
http://mattfox.proboards.com/index.cgi <forum
And like seriously guys, calm your tits, learn to be patients, if u check when was the last time when it got updated it was February 2 so 4 days ago, that proves the game is not dead, we just have to wait.
The question always was how long -_-
If you really believe this is the best game on byond, you should learn to wait for it to be on.
Im waiting -_- and i know how to wait ---_--- do you really have to insult me about everything
hope the game will be bck up soon :D i luv it from all of my heart MATT YOU DID AN AMAZING WORK!!!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26