Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
Lets all pray for update! -Dear Lord, Let there be an update please and thank you amen.
put the experience points needed back to 8000 and demon moves
Matt should bring back the old version cause was best v.v....the game is getting to messy with that chakra control and dogde rate is to homo .-. 10k exp
You idiots, stop being silly, Matt does not need hoster, he does so, the game is offline, that he was in college, or the game is updating
of course i got banned for no reason? Thnx sefi hope u ever un ban me >:0 which probly wont happenz
Some1 host it D:
y is it down
shit its down again
aff game off again.
when you return?
??????
Rip
Atriosv3 wrote:
Rip

Fucking idiot

Madrig wrote:
Not that anybody cares but if your medal bugged the first time you got it and you didnt get to try shit you would be upset to.Especially when your told to retrain like the work you put in was nothing....

Hey, If anyone ever says their medal is bugged while Im on, the problem gets fixed. I have never told anyone to just gain it again. I understand that its a bug and I fix the problem. If you experenced something different from that then you should let me know.
so bored cant wait for it to be up
Yeah, pretty sure Matt will fix the whole Medal bug thingamajig. It's usually Kuro, and a few others that just say "gain it again". I can't wait for this game to come up D: No other game to play on byond.(No shit because this one is the best)
Barry, Finz(Hell), and myself shall be waiting. (/ ' A')/ Study hard to everyone that has school!(XD)
So bbbbo0red
D: need the game to be up its the best way to procrastinate on hw
Matt3151 wrote:
Madrig wrote:
Not that anybody cares but if your medal bugged the first time you got it and you didnt get to try shit you would be upset to.Especially when your told to retrain like the work you put in was nothing....

Hey, If anyone ever says their medal is bugged while Im on, the problem gets fixed. I have never told anyone to just gain it again. I understand that its a bug and I fix the problem. If you experenced something different from that then you should let me know.

as long as ive been playin see soo many ppl bitch bout these problems but when matt does come on they bother him for stupid shit but hes right he never heras of a problem n doesnt take care of it. thats y ntfb is the best ever
please bring up the game im so bored
matt takes down the game for a reason
to fix buggs an add updates soo just wait till he puts it up
Guys,only,shut up,and wait for the game up
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26