Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
Sco0t is not really insulting you Stef so stop spamming -_- and if you don't wanna get in discussions then avoid to post here or when u get in a discussion don't tell anyone to shut up >.>
Now evan you are picking at me -_-
Oh and BTW when did i tell anyone to shut up ? -_-
Keep spamming this: -_- , and who the fuck is evan o.o?
your point bro ?
End of discussion, don't wanna argue with something stupid, I'll just wait to own you in game <3
Who are you anyways ;)
How does it matter? Everyone can own you.
Nice joke...everyone? lol no way im not as weak as you o.o we will see this wipe..
I owned you like 500 times or so already LOL
Untili figure out who you are -_- i wont know..your juust a waste of time anyway
then stfu
Can SOMEONE put this game back up!?
when will this game be up?
In response to Gokim
Gokim wrote:
Can SOMEONE put this game back up!?

Hokim,be calm,matt is still updating,the game might be up this summer..... i hope
The world is closed, Please come back Later.
Connection died.

LET ME JOIIIN :(
miss it already lol
vampire its down because matt is updating as far as i know itll be back up soon ^.^
ima barbie girl in a barbie world wrapped in plastic its fantastic~~~~
There's a big big animal, with a big big ears,there's an animal with a big big nose, what is it? I know! What is it? It's an elephant it's an elephant[...]There's an animal with a long long legs, There's an animal with a long long kneck, what is it? I know! What is it? It's a tall giraffe it's a tall giraffe[...]There's an animal with a short short legs There's an animal with a big big mouth, what is it? I know! What is it? It's an hippo, it's an hippo..yes it is![...]There's an animal with a big big hands, There's an animal with a long long tail,what is it? I know! What is it? It's a monkey, it's a monkey..yes it is!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26