Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
Matt you said that the game would be up today in the formes AND IT ISENT WTF
Barshian wrote:
Matt you said that the game would be up today in the formes AND IT ISENT WTF
Are you stupid? The 8th month of the year is AUGUST. Not September. Why are you so ignorant that you think you know what you're talking about. Bitch please.

In my opinion this is the best Naruto game on Byond
And the cat saids meow ^=+=6 btw all u a-holes shut up and wait for matt to put up the game go do somthings other than sit on da computer like READ A BOOK
^=+=^
Matt3151 wrote:
Orly now?

Trolling aside whats makes you so sure? I've taken the game down for months at a time, people think its dead and then boom, it comes back up with 90 people.

also the word your looking for is dead, not death.

Whats the point of taking it down, all the time?
Matt you said that it would be up By yesterday but its not UP AND IT IS TODAY D: Dont be mean
Matt Put game back up man i mis the game,every time im looking on byond if the game is up and if it isnt i dont like byond anymore man D=
damm u guys r fiens for dis game lol jusst wait till he puts it bak up hes prob. putting somthing new in, u never knoe soo shut up XD
matt help it said i dont have a jonin medal can u fix dat i remade but i coulnt pick yotsuki clan <:(
Can I be unbanned?
Why did the game go downD: I am bord with out this game
Ehhh Matt Do you know when the game is ganna be up? SOOOOOO BORDD:
come on the days im on byond for long dis game is down and y it take so long to level up
jus put back up the game

can i be unbaned
do not ask here to be unbanned go to the fourms and make a proper appeal
Kuro whut happened to the game
lol failed D;
that fucking game is dead muhahaha >:D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26