Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
stop asking will u ? Relax.. do something else then gaming.. u all look so obessesed with this game as Kuro said Let Math have his time to >.<

also i think that Math might be Updating as he always do so when hes done hes gonna wipe =D
Dear nubs, your accusations of what happened to the server is wrong, the end.
Lol but no seriously Matt is the one who took the server down he said his computer needed a break, can you really blame him? anyways can't wait to get back in game myself :o, Your friend, Ichiru.

P.S. guy below me it's Matt not Math >.> newb
lol Kuro
Mr. Popo!
my bad o.o Matt*
lol u guys kiss matts ass ALOT
seems like matt doesnt unban ppl even when they learned from their mistake(s)
Titans, GO !
Matt why u always have the game down its like every day the game goes down for 2 days after being up for a few hours
Since this whole wipe debate has been going on between people, the server has gone done a lot more often, I wonder why this is..
again shutdown jezz evertime i want train to train like a good 7 hour shutdown -__-
cmon matt is prob very busy give him a break
e.e theres been like a 5-6 day shut down
GH- Man when the game goes down most of u are more confused than a homeless person on housearrest <.< Go outside and teach your eyes to see bright sun light since u stay inside on the comp all day
THANK U
lol Talorp you should learn to take your own advice since you read this all day long,and what do you mean everyone must see the sunlight e.e or they'll die.who actually stays on the comp all day,they'll die to e.e
Maybe the game gets up today.
maybe
i hope so
Guess not o-o
I used to like this game :). But i figured the only thing you do is stand infront of a log all day spamming the "Train" buttom.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26