Yeah its a list of icons.
Yash 69 wrote:
Ass licking? Excuse me what the fuck did you say bitch? I don't really give a flying fuck if I ripped icons from onslaught, I'm not acting anti rip I just think that just because of little thing is fucking ripped or taken from a fucking reference sheet, the entire game is fucking classified a fucking rip. Don't fuck say shit about me pussy.

Whatever Yash, do you know what a reference sheet is?
Yash 69 wrote:

Exactly, or it can be a sprite sheet where the icon is naked to be worked off of. You can't get the reference sheet to a Naruto DS game, it isn't nothing you can find laying around on the Internet. It's also illegal to give out handheld DS sprite sheets to people without consent of the owner of the game. So Emmanuel is chatting shit, just remake the base, it isn't that hard. Everything is ripped nowdays.
At least he edited the base so it doesn't look like the original version :\
Yash 69 wrote:

Exactly, or it can be a sprite sheet where the icon is naked to be worked off of. You can't get the reference sheet to a Naruto DS game, it isn't nothing you can find laying around on the Internet. It's also illegal to give out handheld DS sprite sheets to people without consent of the owner of the game. So Emmanuel is chatting shit, just remake the base, it isn't that hard. Everything is ripped nowdays.
Yash 69 wrote:

..No. You're missing the point, the base wasn't originally naked it was clothed, he cut the clothing and used the palette to get a rough outline of the base Icon. Editted or not, still ripped.
thats like 1 icon out of like 500 icons :\

The way I see it is, if the game is good, and well programmed, I could care less about graphics, hell they could have stick figures :P
Yash 69 wrote:

..No. You're missing the point, the base wasn't originally naked it was clothed, he cut the clothing and used the palette to get a rough outline of the base Icon. Editted or not, still ripped.
Yash 69 wrote:
thats like 1 icon out of like 500 icons :\

The way I see it is, if the game is good, and well programmed, I could care less about graphics, hell they could have stick figures :P

I can't dumb it down to meet your 20 point IQ..
Just give up you're not convincing anyone
Yash 69 wrote:
Just give up you're not convincing anyone

Why do you edit your messages to make it seem like you're not a noob?
What are you talking about? I haven't edited any messages...
I see so there trying to hide the fact that they ripped a sprite sheet? lol

They should just have made an original one from the get go, why rip one? did they really think that people on byond are not smart enough to recognize stolen work rofl!

Well atleast they had more ambition than most the ripped from a NDS game and not a byond game [still a bad idea.]

PS-stop deleting my messages.
People love me wrote:
I see so there trying to hide the fact that they ripped a sprite sheet? lol

They should just have made an original one from the get go, why rip one? did they really think that people on byond are not smart enough to recognize stolen work rofl!

Well atleast they had more ambition than most the ripped from a NDS game and not a byond game [still a bad idea.]

PS-stop deleting my messages.

So true. But I've got to go so, yeah, change that "reference sheet icon"
I like how you people are complaining about 1 ripped icon, Big Whoop , it'll probably changed sooner or later. And eeeer whats the name of the game the base icon comes from??
Boro_Green wrote:
I like how you people are complaining about 1 ripped icon, Big Whoop , it'll probably changed sooner or later. And eeeer whats the name of the game the base icon comes from??

Hypocrite, Naruto Shippuden Dairesen Bunshin Emaki DS.
Goku jnr please stop filling this blog with junk. Everyone already knows miguel used that sprite sheet as a reference to make NE base. Also to be honest we really don't care enough or want to spend 1-2 months designing up the perfect ninja base icon from pure imagination and scratch just to please people like you.
I didn't say it's for my pleasure, heck I won't even play the game. I just don't understand the way you're talking, reference sheet? You're acting like you have the naked base to that Naruto Shippuden DS game. What are you referring to on the sheet?
Goku jnr, Why are you being so difficult, and what are you trying to prove here. The icon has nothing to do with you in any way. I mean you don't even like the game. Do you want us to stop working on NE or something?
Nope. I just hate liars.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8