What are you talking about Manny.
I deleted the post.
What did he write? Just curious.
He posted an image from the reference sheet Miguel used to make the NE base.
That's quite a fail you've got there, sir.
lol y is it not up now i didnt play yet but it is probaly great
Ok what is the point in making all game hubs go to the same page...?
Yepin Big Time wrote:
Ok what is the point in making all game hubs go to the same page...?

For one all of our games get advertised at the same time, it saves time and makes it easier for players to look for other games we have to offer, and two why not i don't see the harm in it.

Less hubs to edit for major news
Why did you delete my post?
So what your saying is a reference sheet is a stolen piece of artwork by Pixel Artists who get payed to work for a handheld console game, all you did -is- make the base naked and change the scheme of coloring, it is quite obvious that is all you did. Deleting my post does nothing, it just shows that you want to hide that fact. You can go to my site to see this picture, I have it uploaded on my files.
Jesus fucking Christ, let it go, my god he used a sheet to make a fucking base icon big fucking woop.
Yash 69 wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ, let it go, my god he used a sheet to make a fucking base icon big fucking woop.

Oh be quiet, you have resorted to ass licking after ripping loads of Icons from Dragonball Onslaught, then acting like you're all anti rip, shut the fuck up and go rip something else.
Ass licking? Excuse me what the fuck did you say bitch? I don't really give a flying fuck if I ripped icons from onslaught, I'm not acting anti rip I just think that just because of little thing is fucking ripped or taken from a fucking reference sheet, the entire game is fucking classified a fucking rip. Don't fuck say shit about me pussy until you fucking take a good look at yourself.
Yash 69 wrote:

Oh be quiet, you have resorted to ass licking after ripping loads of Icons from Dragonball Onslaught, then acting like you're all anti rip, shut the fuck up and go rip something else.
Yash quit acting gangster, anyways Nidaime to save arguments, just remake the base from scrach or somthing.
How the fuck am I acting gangster? And there's no point remaking the base from scratch its fine the way it is.
I seen the post you just deleted or edited <_< somthing bout "Make me you pussy". Anyways yeh nidaime is perfectly able to and im suprised his game is using pixel work from a spirit sheet.
I never made a post saying "Make me you pussy" and I haven't deleted any post >_>

As for the base icon, he doesn't need to make it just yet, its just alpha testing, he can add the the things he needs when they get into beta :\
Yash 69 wrote:
Ass licking? Excuse me what the fuck did you say bitch? I don't really give a flying fuck if I ripped icons from onslaught, I'm not acting anti rip I just think that just because of little thing is fucking ripped or taken from a fucking reference sheet, the entire game is fucking classified a fucking rip. Don't fuck say shit about me pussy.

Whatever Yash, do you know what a reference sheet is?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8