So you post a complaint on a Naruto Evolution Thread. Hmmm, Well anyways we know the Files don't work but haven't update them at the moment.
EmmanuelV wrote:
So you post a complaint on a Naruto Evolution Thread. Hmmm, Well anyways we know the Files don't work but haven't update them at the moment.

I don't really care about the game or where I was suppost to post it I didn't know if you knew about it or not
Yepin Big Time wrote:
EmmanuelV wrote:

I don't really care about the game or where I was suppost to post it I didn't know if you knew about it or not

Thats why you post it where its supposed to be posted, or page one of the staff members. Now you just look like an incompetant 12 year old. The "i dont care" facade doesnt make you seem cool either.
Pmitch wrote:
Yepin Big Time wrote:
EmmanuelV wrote:

Thats why you post it where its supposed to be posted, or page one of the staff members. Now you just look like an incompetant 12 year old. The "i dont care" facade doesnt make you seem cool either.

Once again I don't care

Yepin Big Time wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Yepin Big Time wrote:
EmmanuelV wrote:

Once again I don't care

Then delete your retarded post.
Pmitch wrote:
Yepin Big Time wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Yepin Big Time wrote:
EmmanuelV wrote:

Once again I don't care

Then delete your retarded post.

No thanks
Nice Naruto game..I love it!
The game has not been online for about a good week now,whats going on????

O_O secret.
hi, im having problems downloading naruto evolution, i have added my name to the waiting list several times in the hopes that i had done something wrong however im still getting a message saying unzip error on my byond. i have the latest version so i know its not the software. is there anything you can advise me upon so i can download this awsome looking game?
ya same here i badly wanna play but it doesnt come online and doesnt get downloaded!
how to download the game...unzip something gets up:/
please do it online please i beg of you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeee i wana play PLEASE
C'mon Evo Gaming. How long has this awesome looking game been offline. You guys haven't run away have you? Bring it up guys, for everyone to play. It could beat GOA if you act fast.
i cant download it...whats the problem ??????????????+
Omarttt wrote:

Its not up.
hey can i be 24/7 host of naruto evlotion i will make sure no pwipe and i host your star wars fame so can i be host and no lags on my srever
When is NE going back up is Manny MIA or something havent heard or seen him in awhile.
ok wtf
yall hadnt replied to any of the comments
the game keeps saying error unzip
do we need to use different version of BYOND? whats the prob man
i wanna play this
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8