Just putting it out there, and actually for the record, I stoped that game to work on DBOII and its worked out quiet well, Hows your rips going?
Hey can you send me the naruto beta game? Even if its in beta I can host it until you have updated V ready. The beta is still fun =D
1.Games in Pre-Alpha Soulpiper.
2.We have a Host Soulpiper.
3.My Programming's not shitty Yash.
Case and Point

EDIT:
Case and Point

4.The Chuunin Exams were rigged Axerob.

Yash.. criticizing an original game.
EmmanuelV wrote:
1.Games in Pre-Alpha Soulpiper.
2.We have a Host Soulpiper.
3.My Programming's not shitty Yash.
Case and Point
4.The Chuunin Exams were rigged Axerob.

Your picture doesn't make any sense o_o, Plus he's talking about DM Programming, not C++.

I have to agree with Rugg, criticizing an original alpha build of a game is not to be done by anybody really since it is labeled as alpha, but Yash as a notorious ripper it is even more unacceptable from you.
Yashs comments in general are becoming rendunant. Infact, to a point where seeing his posts are a burden.
I feel the same way about you Rugg
What is this people, this started just as a little advertisement for the game and it turn into a flame war.
theres no game at the moment thats hosted
Ey when the games ready can I be one of the hosts?
Soulpiper wrote:

Why the fuck do you keep asking? They told you No already, theyve already got hosting.

Being a pain in the ass and asking constantly will result in them disliking you.
Pmitch wrote:
Soulpiper wrote:

Why the fuck do you keep asking? They told you No already, theyve already got hosting.

Being a pain in the ass and asking constantly will result in them disliking you.

You just go Pee-Mitched!!!!
whene do this game come?
It already Came out.
how come every time its on i try to play it fails then i refres and theres people trying to play u should up date it at like midnight
I would like to suggest some things.
1st:lower the xp rates. it takes a long tme just to get to lvl 2.

2nd:Are the handsigns for anything, if not, then use them to obtain new justus that you cant normally get.

3rd: Make me a gm :p just kidding. Make the organizations to wear they can custom make thier own gear and have a size cap(if they dont already.)
KyoInuzaki93 wrote:
I would like to suggest some things.
1st:lower the xp rates. it takes a long tme just to get to lvl 2.

2nd:Are the handsigns for anything, if not, then use them to obtain new justus that you cant normally get.

3rd: Make me a gm :p just kidding. Make the organizations to wear they can custom make thier own gear and have a size cap(if they dont already.)

I think the EXP gain is justs fine.

And honestly, id rather not see people making crappy icons to put on a good base.

The host files for star wars don't work...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8