ID:49920

Well everyone after a couple months of long hard work. Naruto Evolution is up and running and will be hosted 24/7. I advise you to check the game out well because i dont think you will ever see a game like it on byond. It has some great features that i think feel byond players will enjoy. After the 4.30 Byond Release we will bring the game back down to add in a new feature that will make the game even more popular.

HUB LINK: http://www.byond.com/games/EvolutionGaming/NarutoEvolution

P.S.: Theres no hurry game is only in pre-alpha.
Hah, wow. Thinking back to the poll you made on which game should be made after this Naruto one, If you made a decent Dragonball one, it would probably be really awesome.

Good job on the Naruto game though.
This game to me is he Best game on Byond. To Me. and It sonly In Pre-Alpha, thats how Uber it is!
Its kind of laggy :\ But I would get rid of full screen because its hard to close :|
Right. It's too hard to click the x at the top righthand part of the screen.
Rugg wrote:
Right. It's too hard to click the x at the top righthand part of the screen.

There was an X?
Yep. Scroll up there and it pops up.
Rugg wrote:
Yep. Scroll up there and it pops up.

I could scroll?
You don't get what I mean, its hard to close as in it stays there even if you click the X and after a few seconds closes which is something in-game because thats the first time this has ever happened to me
What I see:

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/910/67363350eg4.jpg

I have to either hit ESC or Alt+F4 to quit. And of course the inherent problem with forcing fullscreen: Blurriness/distortion, with no way for me to access the options to fix it. Shoulda tested it on a wider range of monitors.

And yes, it's a bit on the laggy side.
If i was you i would make the map smaller but more detailed.... tiles upon tiles of nothing is just plain boring... I said this in game that your animation is ment to be faster then what it is currently doing e.g. the run of spaztication

The full screen isnt such a good idea IMO also.

P.S. Your sub prices are crazy.
Yea... Evolution ≠ XBL.
Why are all Naruto games so boring to look at? Lets put 600 sand tiles and 60 darker sand tiles and lets call it the Sand Village? Oh don't forget the same building over and over. It's boring, it makes me feel like I'm playing the same game as everyone elses, and I don't feel like even exploring because all I'll see is the same tile over and over.

Basically, fire whoever works on your map, fire whoever decided to use all of 3 different images to make a village, and fire whoever decided to charge subscriptions for a Naruto game.

That's all.
Lord of light wrote:
Why are all Naruto games so boring to look at? Lets put 600 sand tiles and 60 darker sand tiles and lets call it the Sand Village? Oh don't forget the same building over and over. It's boring, it makes me feel like I'm playing the same game as everyone elses, and I don't feel like even exploring because all I'll see is the same tile over and over.

Basically, fire whoever works on your map, fire whoever decided to use all of 3 different images to make a village, and fire whoever decided to charge subscriptions for a Naruto game.

That's all.

I agree with all you said and i've told manny about it also when 4.3 comes on since some players do like the full screen we are planning on having it optional so you can maximize and reduce the screen.
Lord of light wrote:

That's all.

Easy pessimist, its an early alpha release. That means hes testing the game mechanic and things like the map tend to come later. No comment on the fact that its an original Naruto game? Dont you think you should at least make more than a glass half empty comment on this guys optimistic post? or are you just trying to break balls here?
The game actually looks very interesting, so I dont know why people are coming here insulting the game. At least his game was actually released, from start to finish, and he notified us on that. So is that 2 now? GOA and this?
The games fun I actually enjoyed a good 30minutes of it, and truth to say I never played GOA but I like naruto evolution, its fun.
Nidaime Hokage wrote:
Lord of light wrote:

That's all.

I agree with all you said and i've told manny about it also when 4.3 comes on since some players do like the full screen we are planning on having it optional so you can maximize and reduce the screen.

i accidently reply to lord's post when i said i agree with all your said i ment to reply to chris-1 post
Rugg wrote:
The game actually looks very interesting, so I dont know why people are coming here insulting the game. At least his game was actually released, from start to finish, and he notified us on that. So is that 2 now? GOA and this?

I actually agree with Rugg, He's actually released a game he promised so no one can really say he wasn't going to go with his word. And infact this game is fun, now I hate all naruto games, but sad to say this naruto game got me thinking otherwise.
Goku jnr we know and we already explained this before Miguel used that as a reference sheet.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8