oh yeah sorry i noticed that so i deleted the post ^.^
how about a Digimon Evolution game?
Oo0o I like that idea. Haven't seen any decent digimon games on byond yet.
Hmm on the forums you said after naruto ev youd make the rest of avatar ev
AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN IS IT RDY?
Avatar Evolution is done. I just deleted the source. And only 1 other person has an up to date copy, but he hasn't been online in a while.
how about an original game that we can make up an rpg per say
WHen is one of your games actually gonna be put up for people to play
u no wat u should make like a super hero game thats almost completely customizable so no one can be the same
Should be out for in Pre-Alpha REALLY soon. Were just fixing up some skills and making some quick fixes.
Total Drama Island Game XD
that would be amazazing
bleach ftw!
I think Pokemon, should be next. Even though i don't like pokemon that much :D
No thanks none of these are going to be it. We are done with Fan Based games. In fact we might move on and start working with Java creating 3D games kind of like Runescape.
EmmanuelV wrote:
No thanks none of these are going to be it. We are done with Fan Based games. In fact we might move on and start working with Java creating 3D games kind of like Runescape.

Should of made ''Naruto Evolution'' a kinda 3D game...not fan based..
We might do a 3D Ninja MMORPG.
I would suggest make a bleach game.
Seeing from you guys Skills of making games is pretty cool and the bleach game can perfectly be very cool from you guys experience :).
Even this naruto is cool. :D.
Hope,It can be fixed sooon with clothes and other things that needed.
Truebrian wrote:
I would suggest make a bleach game.
Seeing from you guys Skills of making games is pretty cool and the bleach game can perfectly be very cool from you guys experience :).
Even this naruto is cool. :D.
Hope,It can be fixed sooon with clothes and other things that needed.

whens the naruto version coming

Kingdom hearts?
I belive you guys should finsh a project through and through before talking about moving on.
Page: 1 2 3 4