ID:4132

Sorry, I have been very active as of late. Work(Food Lion, Supervisor), Work(Accountants office, computer guy), school(Rowan Cabarrus Community Collage, Student), and Business(BluePCSolutions, Owner).

So, Chatters is down, again. Well, in turn, B-Net is up and running. Feel free to jump right in. Seems that my pager craps out on me a lot, so it is normally up, even when it says that it is not. Click Here.

What is up with all these Hurricanes? Is God mad at us? No, and your a moron if you thought I would answer that. It has to do with the way the climate shifts. It slowly shifts, over time, just a few degrees difference every hundred or so years. This has created nice hurricane waters. This is not global warming, you are now slapped for thinking it.

I have dumped RedHat Linux for Mandrake 10.1(Now Mandriva). Yes, there are free versions of both, before you ask. It takes a little digging, but you can find it, For mandriva, look up Download Version, Redhat, look for Fedora. They both have their merits, but I like Mandrake better right now. Fedora was nice, but they loved gnome(Desktop environment). Gnome is not that great. KDE is nice, it has some great powers, like easy window hooking(Mandrakes tools can be easly grouped into one into, in a tabbed like environment). The main reason I like mandrake more is because it seems to support, natively, more source and make files. This makes installing things a little easier. I hated fighting programs.

So, that is a catch-up on me. Oh ya, my Google Talk is Scoobert{dot}Scoobsoft{aters}gmail[dot]com

Later.
"What is up with all these Hurricanes? Is God mad at us? No, and your a moron if you thought I would answer that. It has to do with the way the climate shifts. It slowly shifts, over time, just a few degrees difference every hundred or so years. This has created nice hurricane waters. This is not global warming, you are now slapped for thinking it. "

Who told you that, Bush corp? :p

We've only been monitoring the weather in high detail for the past 30 years, so it's just as likely as global warming as it is slowly shifting.

Not only that, but the stuff that causes global warming (if it exists) is incredibly damaging to the ecology anyway! Just because it might not be happening doesn't mean it's suddenly alright. Not only should we be better safe than sorry, but we should also be doing more to conserve the environment.
Who told you that Global warming exists?

"Inoccent until proven guilty"
Umm Did you seriously just say that?

Scoober >> Who told you that Global warming exists?

"Inoccent until proven guilty"

Are You in like Hick Town Nebraska?
Yes I did say that, and no I am not in a hick town in Nebraska, I am in a hick town in North Carolina. My point is, there is no evedence that global warning exists. It is a scare tactic that the tree huggers use to justify something that is unjustifyable.
Posting on this legendary thread.
ethere its there it is or it isnt its like evolution its just a therory
Howdy Scoobert! Welcome back!

As much as I'm interested in political issues in general, so far I haven't been able to make myself give a hoot for the "global warming" stuff. It seems pretty unlikely to me that even all the splendid polluting works of Man can hold a candle to the ecological effects of Earth farting out a volcano now and then. A bad metaphor, I guess, because you don't want to hold a candle to a fart. But you get my point.

Parse(T,"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Special:Search?search=","wikipedia:")

i looked at your qiucklinks and decided to add some wikipedia stuff no reason just found something to do anyway
now back to subject just becuase a scientist has a therory it doesnt mean its exactly true becuese a scientist can only go by what they see and what they think it might be exactly like a docter but the fact is there are times where people have gotten better for no reason like that minister dude who they tried putting desease cells on his blood and the desease died
Of course it isn't global warming. Yet.

Gughunter - I somehow doubt that the majority of climatic scientists would miss the relative proportions of greenhouse gases produced by volcanos and humanity.
Acutal jp volcanos produce over 100x more greenhouse gases.
Actually, Dark Shadow Ninja, climate scientists would know how much greenhouse gases are contributed by volcanic activity, and how much comes from humans. You're just being an idiot.