ID:38356

I'm about 40% done with the nice ass Dbz game and here the thing. Its not a rip. A dbz game that nobody has made but me. Me and My crew (Bballman12344 & Archfiend Master) are working hard to finish this game.
o wait i was wrong. i'm so sorry i wish that i wasn't a dick. thanks for correcting my evil ways. its hard to be nice with something allways up my ass
SulFraice wrote:
suck a dick whitey

stop being a bitch, he's making a game that's actually not a rip. shut up and keep your bad comments to yourself
when will the game be out and will it have some cool features just like the dbz I have seen many dbz games but some are crap and not even close to the real dbz anime most of the games you train like half of the game and fight like once in a blue moon I really hope this game really will blow the other Dbz games out of the water good luck and if you need I skilled iconer and some good sound effects and turf objects let me kno I have the best objects and Ideas and I kno wat a dbz game needs hit me on ma site or msn ,[email protected] or yahoo, [email protected]
ur is gonna be so good seeing the work u have done with dark apocalypse. its me kid carew
Kid carew wrote:
ur is gonna be so good seeing the work u have done with dark apocalypse. its me kid carew

yeah its going to pwn
This is going to be Uber.
ty
go on msn i got dark clown 2 host my server
hav u tried hosting coz i think u might be able 2
i have host files for dbz dark aspocolyps(duh xD) ai host and allk numbers appear on screen why =\
hey message me on msn when you get the chance I wanna try to host your game

[email protected]
o.O Can u page me when the game is out :O
Goku super sayian 4 wrote:

I will ^^
Theonethegame wrote:
Goku super sayian 4 wrote:

I will ^^

0o0o0o0 Awsomeness =D

or email it :P
[email protected]
i want to help
hey sansuramuji here.i would like to ask formally to be an admin on dragonball Z all star battle.i am asking here because there are no forums on the the page for DBZASB.i wouldlike to be an admin as i am currently one on your game DBZDA.i am a level 5 (Staff Council).Thank you kindly for your time
hey sansuramuji here.i would like to ask formally to be an admin on dragonball Z all star battle.i am asking here because there are no forums on the the page for DBZASB.i wouldlike to be an admin as i am currently one on your game DBZDA.i am a level 5 (Staff Council).Thank you kindly for your time
hey man is this game still being made nice if it is i would love to play it when its done :P

!!!JOE!!!
hey man is this game still being made nice if it is i would love to play it when its done :P

!!!JOE!!!
Page: 1 2