ID:2947883

Issues with family commitments still haven't entirely let up, so I've been caught between multiple spinning plates this week and if it shows... sorry. Server stuff still in the pipeline mostly remains in the pipeline, but I've been working on software tasks including some bug investigation and feature work. I'm trying not to get sick, but no promises.

I came very close to putting out a maintenance release for 515 yesterday, actually, but a little voice in my head called me stupid and slapped me right in the mouth. I do have a couple of issues I still want to investigate anyway, but the main reason not to put out a release yesterday is closely related to the Friday curse: This would be our first Linux build on the new compiler, and ain't no way am I gonna deal with any potential fallout from that on a Friday. Screw that. However the Linux build script appears to be working correctly so that part is ready to go.

Over in 516 land, I got talked into a couple of last-minute features that should be pretty easy to work out, and they're at the stage where I can test them. Well one also needs documentation, but I can run tests later today. F0lak was pushing hard on these, so you can thank him when they're out. One of them was really a gross oversight on my part that ought to have ended up in 515, though.

This month could be going a lot better from a personal standpoint but I'm super grateful to all of the BYOND Members and subscription supporters who keep the lights on.

I bought a new bag of Take 5. Don't judge me! Okay, judge me a little, but it's been that kind of month. Good thing nothing stressful is happening at all in the next month, right? Right?
F0lak was pushing hard on these

asslist confirmed?
watch your back folak. You have edged me for the last time!

just kidding, I don't know what the features are but I am sure their worth it.

Login to reply.