ID:2944902

1. The name of my project is Martial Project

2. We're looking to make a cultivation martial arts game with a competitive gameplay environment and survival elements. Our goal is to make an original IP and gain access to an exe to pull more people ONTO the platform. We want to interview and test as many people as we can before committing to any one or two persons.

3. My colleague and I are familiar with the systems of Byond, but lack programming knowledge. We can handle all of the artwork, we merely need someone who can help BUILD the game for us, IE put it together, with all the necessary systems to make the game cohesive.

4. We want to offer revenue share to the individual(s) programming our game, mainly 7-10% as well as a 200$-400$ a month stimulus fee to motivate the person we choose to keep working until completion of the game. We don't have a lot of capital to give UP FRONT, so the price point is just incentive to motivate our programmer to complete the game which is when REVENUE SHARE will come into play.

You can contact me on discord @ citylordxie

Last but not least, we are not looking to start till give or take January - march of next year. We have artwork prepared and are ready to start, but we're currently trying to build up some reserve currency for any minor/major setbacks. We also want to take a couple of months to get to know the programmer and see what kind of person they are. Revenue Share projects have a high chance of not seeing the time of day, so we just want to be careful with our choice and NOT BURN OUT. IF financial situations DO improve, then we could potentially pay MORE than the 200-400$, but that is NOT GUARANTEED.