ID:2944455

We're in a weird stage now where the long project is at a crescendo. I was thinking it would probably complete this week, but a few last-minute items came up in testing and there was still some coordination to be done, so... it's not done yet. But it's close. It's so close in fact that I can now say there will be some downtime for planned maintenance early next week.

This has of course thrown software work to the back burner temporarily, but once it's over with I plan to get 516 out into beta. So it's pretty likely that'll go into beta late next week or early the next.

In the meantime I'd like to highlight a different BYOND-related project. F0lak has been working on an open DM reference with an eye toward community participation and getting updated verbiage that can be backported into the official ref. Head over and check it out!

Thanks so much to all the BYOND Members and regular subscription supporters who keep this train rolling. I'm truly appreciative of all of you.

Next week: caffeine is back on the menu. It was never off the menu, but there's gonna be more. Hopefully the radiation will be minimal.

Login to reply.