ID:2943450

Well, of all the weeks, this has been one. Actually it's been about 25% of one, and even that was spread out into useless crumbs.

Obviously this was a short week to begin with because of the holiday, but family obligations came up quite a bit since then and basically ate all my time. Most of that was expected, although yesterday went south in an annoying way thanks to a doctor's office doing something stupid, then doing something even dumber in the ensuing shuffle.

So most BYOND work this week has been on very small stuff. I did a little cleanup with rendering and shader stuff, and worked somewhat on the filter streamlining idea I had recently which helped inform some of that cleanup. The long project got a little love too, but only as I could get to it.

Anyway I really want next week to be the week the long project is mostly put to bed, so I can finally get 516 out into beta. I need that to be over with at last. So that's going to take up maximum attention shortly.

After that, my plan is to button that up and then hit the ground running with the 516 beta. Not much is really left to worry about with 516, except I still need to do some of the reference changes I promised.

Thank you so much to all the BYOND Members and the supporters on subscription platforms who keep this going. It's more than just helpful; it really is everything.

Sunday was my BYONDiversary, which always marks this as a special time of year. All the more reason I want to get back to fun stuff and give you all some meaty software updates. But for now, keep calm and mak gam.

Login to reply.