My Life as a Spy

by Skysaw
My Life as a Spy
Five teams of spies compete to secure documents, using nifty spy gadgets to foil their enemies.
ID:2943113

After playing for a while here's a suggestion and a easy fix to make the game better in my opinion.

Far too often do I see people logging in for about 5 minutes then they log out.

Players need to be engaged once they log in. Maybe create a pop up explaining the game quick or direct them to a game guide to provide a more enriched gaming experience for the player. Here's an example;

(Hello new player, I know this game seems daunting, but it's very good. You just have to start playing. The game is filled with thrills and excitement. But it requires. YOU. as a player to keep playing and experience those thrills and excitements. Make sure you pick a team you want and start ranking up. Make sure to spy, foil, and advance. This game is also team based. Don't let the other teams win! Enjoy. Much PvP)

Also, maybe give people 20,000$ once a character is created so they can shop quick and have more fun quickly while trying the game out. Try to keep the players engaged quickly upon login so we can get a player base. The game is good, new players just need some direction to stay logged in for a bit and play the game. Hope this helps. I would also try to make a guide for it to help new players out if you guys want. Also, bring back GOLD Membership.
There was a very robust guide at one point, but it was all hosted on a website that no longer exists. The game running right now hasn't really had any code updates outside of a few minor things that were holding it up from running on new BYOND versions. It's still running the code from 2009 when I last had the website active. I might take some time this weekend to update a few things to be more helpful for new players.

I'd be willing to make a guide if you wanted or help out if I can
I would also be willing to help contribute to a new guide.
I've re-enabled the original functionality of the help kiosk.

Login to reply.