ID:2942267

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Hello, I’m having trouble recovering my password (Kotiro22) or creating a new one. I’m not receiving the password reset emails or the registration confirmation emails, so I had to borrow this account. I’m not using any browser extensions, and I’ve tried with Opera GX, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome. How can I fix this, please?
Having this exact same problem, requested password resets to both the primary and original emails and nothing :(
I have asked other users, and several have told me they are not receiving the emails. I'm using Windows 11, but we have also tested it on Windows 10. One person in the group was able to receive the email, tested it with our users, and we didn't receive the email. I have looked at other posts in the forum, but I haven't been able to make it work. We've checked plugins and other things that could interfere, but we don't have any, so I can't think of anything else to try.
In this post on https://www.byond.com/forum/post/2939142 Lummox solves the problem. I believe the issue isn't on our end; it's Lummox's fault! (Just kidding!)
Best response
I've checked and it appears there's a problem with Microsoft bouncing emails. There's no explanation for why, but we're on a blacklist. This isn't the first time we've had problems with overly aggressive spam filters going nuts.

I sent in a support request, so hopefully I'll hear from them soon.
It looks like this might be resolved now. Give it another try. At least some Microsoft domains seem to have fixed the issue.
In response to Lummox JR
Thanks! It is working now
Yes, it's working, thanks you very much!

Login to reply.