ID:2940948

So my byond wont work because apparantly [title].My internet connection is working, the packets are sending and receiving, the pager is up to date-515.1642v,I even uninstalled and installed it again. It was working just recently on the weekend but right now its not responding to anything. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you in advance
This sounds like a problem between your ISP and BYOND.
whelp. That sucks, I just noticed that even the connection to the ss14 server wont even go through. Guess this is goodbye guys. Thank you Lummox JR for reaching out, take care
EDIT:
Okay so I realized its not my ISP but rather my network administrator who is blocking access to the Byond Hub. I did a bit of research and I want to try SSH tunneling. I dont know the specific LISTEN PORTS or DESTINATION PORTS for the BYOND HUB but I would require some help in the area. And yes I am using university Wi-Fi so its gonna be a struggle. But Hey wouldnt hurt to try.
Wouldn't a VPN be the better route?

Maybe also get on your network administrator's case and have them unblock the hub.
I ended up using it, I had totally forgotten that it was a thing.Thanks though for taking the time to help me.Its all sorted now