ID:2939980

I have a problem with Dream Daemon on BYOND: the screen remains white and nothing can be done. I tried the following solutions:

Running as Administrator
Clearing Cache and Configurations
Checking System Permissions
Creating the daemon.txt Configuration File
Despite these efforts, the issue persists. The system does not generate a daemon.txt file by default, so i manually created one with basic settings. Here are the settings used:

[daemon]
keepalive=1
log_path=log
safety=0
trusted=0
port=12345
hub_password=
world.cpu_limit=
client.fps=
world.tick_lag=
max_players=

The problem seems to be related to Dream Daemon's configuration or system compatibility issues.
If the entire DD window is white, something is very wrong with it on your system itself. I would suggest trying to repair system files to see if that'll help.
Yes, full DD window in white.
Windows found damaged files. But that didn't fix
Are there any other options to fix it?
I changed daemon.txt
And I installed my IP there, and launched the host via .dmb
I log in not through localhost:12345, but byond://my_ip:12345. But the connection failed "code 2"(maybe byond doesn't see daemon.txt)
You can play via "settings - Open location - localhost:your_port", but I want to play with my friend
And to find out your port you can use "Show hidden icons" - this is the top arrow at the bottom corner of the screen. Click on it and RMB on DD (dream daemon), aim the mouse at the window and see the full name with the port (but you need to start the host!)