arterial_bleed_severity = 5

var/can_intake_reagents = 1
var/eye_icon = "eyes_s"
var/has_lips
var/list/teeth_list() = list()
var/max_teeth = 32 //Where the error is with type head.dm:24:error
var/eye_icon_location = 'icons/mob/human_face.dmi'

Problem description:
I JUST WANT TO MAKE A LIFEWEB SERVER WITH LIKE PROBABLY A FEW MODS HERE AND THERE BUT OH MY GOD WHY IS THAT ERROR THERE IT'S SO ANNOYING AND IRRITATING, yes i'm new to dream maker BUT THIS IS JUST SUCH AGONY FOR ME PLEASE HELP.

You have parenthesis after "teeth_list", before "= list()" on the line above the error.

The error points to the line below because you're confusing the compiler into thinking the line with the actual error runs onto the line below it
Best response
Often with syntax errors the real issue is on the line before it, because bad syntax can let the compiler chug along with the wrong idea of what it's doing until it hits a point where it knows for sure something isn't right.

In this case you have parentheses as part of the var name for teeth_list.

Pro tip: Don't define list vars to auto-initialize either. Create lists only when you need them.
aw i'm sorry guys, but removing the parentheses from part of the var name only makes so much more errors causing so much more agony. can you guys give me more help?
It's not making more errors, the error you had was preventing the compiler from going any further. Fixing that error is allowing it to proceed and find other, unrelated, errors.

We'd need more information, but when it comes to SS13-related code it's usually best to ask on the main CoderBus Discord or a branch-specific Discord. They're gonna be a lot more familiar with the specific code you're working on.
It's like riding a bike, do and improve, your code writing style will be good.