ID:2889332

I've been struggling to connect to the Byond Central Hub, but what makes matters worse was that this was seemingly a progressively worsening issue.

At first I would have trouble connecting to Byond games but still be able to connect to the hub.

But now I can't connect to the Hub period, and I don't understand why
This has to be an issue with your ISP.
Do you know how I can explain this to my ISP? Is there anything I can try out as a way to explain my issue to them?

I'm not very computer savvy, so the proper terminology kind of eludes me a bit.

Bumping because I'm still struggling with this issue and would enjoy further clarification.
I got into contact with my ISP and they informed me that they do not block services of any kind. So I really don't know what to do or what is going wrong.

What's even stranger was that around 2 AM last night, it started working again perfectly fine. But now this morning, it doesn't.

I'm at the end of my rope here, I don't know what to do.
So I've been able to kind of salvage a temporary solution? It's a bit hard to define why it works, and why it doesn't.

But if I initially connect to the Byond Central Hub through a hotspot, then I'm able to connect with BYOND for a good bit on my original connection (Wifi).

But after a certain bit, I'll lose the connection and be forced to repeat the process.
Same issue here, I tried the hotspot thing but it didn't work.

Keep in mind I have the same ISP with my phone and Home internet, thinking it's a routing problem at the ISP level.
That might be the case, I saw another one your of replies on a similar post to the problem that I'm experiencing.

And about the hotspot, I believe it worked because the two are not linked to each other. (Home internet and Phone)

I'm also in a similar region of the one you posted earlier, therefore it must be a routing problem of some kind.
If it's an issue with your ISP you can use a VPN to get around the issue.
Thanks Grind Knight, that worked.

Using the free version of ProtonVPN, I'm able to connect and choose a server, once I'm in I can disconnect from the VPN, reconnect to the server and play on my original connection.