In response to Shades
Shades wrote:
What are you trying to get across then? Because unless you live under a stone and are completely ignorant there are NOT JUST MATURE games on the market.

No, but they are the majority.

Of course they are, the majority of the gaming market happens to be in that age category (mature).

Its what sells, what sells is whats made the most of merely because its what companies will want to spend most money on developing -

I disagree with the point entirely because its inherently flawed; many of the so-called good, violent games are good BECAUSE of the way they are.

Society today dictates the type of games created, as it does the type of clothes people wear and the sort of music people listen to. These things are clearly graphable and statistically viable to analyzation;

Game companies, fashion companies, et cetera will always push towards where the money is because thats how it works. And while there are always deviations, influencing the GENERAL public is entirely possible.
In response to Alathon
I dont think that the majority of the games out there are Mature, althought most are. Most of the games out there are E-T games, but I may be wrong.

Edit
Why wont this topic die already!?
In response to Dead_Demon
Dead_Demon wrote:
I dont think that the majority of the games out there are Mature, althought most are.

If most games were mature, that that'd be the majority.
In response to Carved in Shadows
Thats based on your opinion. I have had more fun having a house full of people over for Mario Party 6 or Donkey Konga then I ever had playing Halo 2.

So keep your opinion out of it.
In response to Shades
true that
In response to Shades
I loved the Mario Party games on N64. They were very fun. ^_^

-Exophus
Page: 1 2 3 4