ID:275241

what do you listen to?

I've had Rainbow (the early stuff) and Evanescence on over the last month or so, how about u guyz?
Weird Al :)

.::DBHavenMaster::.

P.S. Offline my arse :)
In response to DBHavenMaster
um... I posted that b4 I went offline o_O, then I did some Rise of Nations and now I'm back, unhappy as ever.
System of a Down. Staind. Cold. Disturbed. GodSmack. I'm going to Ozzfest in early August. Last year it was awsome.
Hmm, I'm pretty bored so I guess I'll post something.

At The Drive-In, Darwin's Waiting Room, Deftones, Jack Off Jill, Lostprophets, Muddasheep, Sparta, System of a Down, The Mars Volta, Tool, Violent Work of Art and Zeromancer.

Phew. I have some other assorted songs, but those above are the staple of what's on my hard drive. It's mostly rock, as you can see, I don't listen to much else.
I mainly listen to Meteora(Linkin Park) and any of the three system of a down cd's.
In response to Jotdaniel
Metallica, The Doors, Guns N' Roses, Staind, any other old classic rock/metal, and maybe a few new things :)
From Autumn To Ashes, Poison The Well, End Of A Decade, GlassJaw, Coheed and Cambria, Dead Poetic, Dead To Fall, Brand New, Thrice, Thursday. Those are just some of them good bands that I lisen too.
DMX.
Da_Rushyo wrote:
what do you listen to?

I've had Rainbow (the early stuff) and Evanescence on over the last month or so, how about u guyz?

Mostly, Metallica.
First I usually listen to some nice quite soothing music, from people like 50 Cent, Jay Z, and DMX. But when I am programming or playing a game, to keep from losing my sanity (not that I have much left anyway), I usually listen to someone who makes sense and addresses real life problems, like Eminem >=)

This has been a Stim Shady moment
$~Stimulus~$
I'v started listening to Aretha Franklin(Don't ask, it was a party with some older guys and we got to drinking and listening to stuff just hanging around.). I usually don't go for specifics anymore since I'm so mixed, so I hang around a few different techno winamp radio stations if I want to relax. Otherwise I listen to some Rush, AFI, or Blackalicious. Not in that order though, matters what mood I am in. I have really been getting into more of the classics lately. Then again, the Knight Rider theme is always great!

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Some AFI, metallica one particular song, and korn.
Not that anyone really cares, but http://pandora.thesheet.org/~mike/nowplaying/

Of course, BYOND time is but a small part of this, which also includes my commute to/from work, any tunes heard at work, at home, in the car, and just about anywhere else. Pretty much any music I willingly choose to listen to. Aren't you enthralled?
In response to SSChicken
RHCP, Fozzy, Puddle of Mudd, Coldplay, sometimes a little of J-lo.
My playlist usually consists of.

Sum 41
-Hell Song
McChris (You should be familiar to him if you like Adult Swim on CN)
-Fetts Vett
-Geek
-DQ Blizzard
-10 Year old
-White Kids love Hip-Hop
Gold Finger
-99 Red Balloons
Nelly
-Ride With Me
MXPX
-Summer of 69
-Take on me
AFI
-My Michelle
DMX
-Here comes the boom
-Go to sleep (Fea. Obie Trice and Eminem)
Metallica
-Enter Sandman
-Master of Puppets
-Hero of the Day
(Basically anything that isn't new)
Floggin Molly
-Drunkin Lullabies
Good Charlotte
-The Anthem
Linkin Park
-One step closer
-My December
-Step up

These are basically songs on my playlist.
~;)\)3();~
In response to Air Mapster
I'm not so interested in the content, true, but the system is pretty spiffy. I have absolutely no idea how you did that, but I like it. I suspect it may have something to do with some iPod/Mac trickiness though. Do you regularly load your iPod's recent history list onto your Mac or something? Or is this some special iPoddian feature that I, as a non-Mac user, have never found out about? =)
In response to Stimulus
*beats to death with guitar*
In response to Ebonshadow
Good boy.
In response to NeoHaxor
NeoHaxor wrote:

AFI
My MichelleThe Leaving song pt 2
Floggin Molly
-Drunkin Lullabies

Those are good songs, tho I don't lisen to them much.
Page: 1 2