ID:258827

First it looked really really really really ugly but a friend made it look better. Any comments?
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3892/33441942.png
No source of light, arms get really fat near the forarm
In response to XLR8ED
XLR8ED wrote:
No source of light, arms get really fat near the forarm

I tried making the arms skinnier but it didn't turn out well. As for the light source,I'll try it.
In response to Kaimana
Update:http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6593/20775680.png
Ca you show me what you mean by light source,try editing it.
In response to Kaimana
Kaimana wrote:
Update:http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6593/20775680.png
Ca you show me what you mean by light source,try editing it.

i put some colors, i make the arms better hehe
im not a good pixel artist but im learning..

In response to Midori_Kunei

This is what I did:
- Added a light-source to the top-left corner
- Contrasted
- Saturated
- Changed pallete

These are all the things you need to do; you had a good start. If you're going for the Chibi look, keep the large head. But you need those four basic things. I'm not a super experience artist, but I felt like attempting to help you. Hopefully someone can improve on this and help you and I both, further along.
In response to Black Label Studios
Black Label Studios wrote:

This is what I did:
- Contrasted
- Saturated
- Changed pallete

These are all the things you need to do; you had a good start. If you're going for the Chibi look, keep the large head. But you need those four basic things. I'm not a super experience artist, but I felt like attempting to help you. Hopefully someone can improve on this and help you and I both, further along.

It doesn't even look like my sprite anymore...
In response to Kaimana
what about my edit ??

u dont like it buah!!

xD
In response to Midori_Kunei
You most likely won't get it if I edit your base the way you want it. It's what I would've done. Just follow by example, it's easier to learn if you follow what I did.
You most likely won't get it if I edit your base the way you want it. It's what I would've done. Just follow by example, it's easier to learn if you follow what I did.

I like your edit,I was just mentioning how it barely looks like my icon anymore. o,o

This is what I did:
- Contrasted
- Saturated
- Changed pallete

Although, I'm still rather new to pixeling i felt like editing your example hope you don't mind xD, i go for the flow and feel of the base looks more then standard lightsource and etc, just wanted to show you can have a good base without that stuff <3