ID:193641

Fixed: Proc crash diagnostic messages were reporting zero-based turf coordinates rather than the standard 1-based coordinates. (Sariat)

WOOOHOOOO! I FINNALY GOT ON THE RELEASE NOTES! YES! AFTER 6 MONTHS ON BYOND! FINNALY! WOOOOHOOOO! I AM SO HAPPY!

-Happy Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Fixed: Proc crash diagnostic messages were reporting zero-based turf coordinates rather than the standard 1-based coordinates. (Sariat)

WOOOHOOOO! I FINNALY GOT ON THE RELEASE NOTES! YES! AFTER 6 MONTHS ON BYOND! FINNALY! WOOOOHOOOO! I AM SO HAPPY!

-Happy Sariat

...that's what you strived for? for six month! (i don't know how long i've been on). I don't know if that sounds a little selfish to any one else... but i sure think it is. I don't care about getting on release notes, whats so great about it. I want to make a game thats fun to play, and people enjoy it. That's the only reason i'm here, to make a fun game... now.. that's sounding like i'm a saint there... so i will tell you this i hate nadrew... oops, sorry that just slipped out. where was i going with this? oh yea, i like macoroni & cheese.
In response to Nebathemonk
Nebathemonk wrote:
now.. that's sounding like i'm a saint there... so i will tell you this i hate nadrew...

Do I even know you, and why do you hate me? I seriously don't know you.
In response to Nadrew
it was a jerk, i mean joke.
In response to Nebathemonk
I don't care about getting on release notes, whats so great about it. I want to make a game thats fun to play, and people enjoy it. That's the only reason i'm here, to make a fun game...

Sure, making a fun game is key. But reporting bugs, in a way that helps Dantom to find and fix them, is a good deed for everyone who's trying to write those fun games. Truth be told, getting your name in the release notes is a pleasure even for folks who have been working with BYOND for a while now... if nothing else, it makes up for the sinking feeling you got when you found the bug in the first place. :)

(Or, if it's a new feature rather than a bug, that's even better... you got what you wanted AND got credit for the idea! Woohoo!! Er, not that I'm advocating any new feature requests...)
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:
I don't care about getting on release notes, whats so great about it. I want to make a game thats fun to play, and people enjoy it. That's the only reason i'm here, to make a fun game...

Sure, making a fun game is key. But reporting bugs, in a way that helps Dantom to find and fix them, is a good deed.

That's all I mainly do anymore is do bug hunting for Dantom.
Congrats Sariat! I'm always pleased to see my name in there too. :)

Z
In response to Zilal
My name was in there for the first time too!
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
My name was in there for the first time too!

Yeah! We rock! *High Five* I am still happy! I was SO happy all day! And then I was even MORE happier today when some other "stuff" happened to day at school...all I can say is...."The name is...Love...Dr.Love". :)

And today, in wrestling practice, I slammed down a 237 pound guy! Wooohoooo!