ID:192842

Greetings.
I would like to announce that I am retiring from BYOND. Most of this reasoning is because how immature some of the people on BYOND can be, and also how much stress the games I create put in my life.

So you probably will not see me hanging around BYOND anymore (except for maybe on the forums), although you will see me hanging around some MUDs (such as GroundZero II) I will also be on Yahoo! Chat sometimes. Usually when I am on Yahoo! Chat, I am Voice Chatting in rooms such as the Fight Room. (Me and Maniack use a Pakistani Voice to make fun of people... Muhahahaha!) My Yahoo! Account is "draconstrife", so you can always drop by and say 'Hi'!

But before I go, I would like to say this to the people that stole my game, and the people that take my game and make a game off of it: Shame on all of you that drove me into this state. I would never steal someones game for a profit of money, nor would I take someones hard work and turn it into my own little game. I worked over a year on Dragonball GT: Genesis, and over 5 months on Zeta, and you took all of that work away. I hope your consious eats you up.

And to the rest of the people, this is a final goodbye! I hope you have a fun time on BYOND! =) Peace out.

(Post a reply if you wish =D)

-=Dracon=-
I'm not stopping you ......

Means less DBZ games :)
In response to Sariat
Imagine what BYOND would be like without any Dragonball games. There'd be no little 11 year olds with the key "Iamgoku666999" whining about how their Goku action figure broke his arm off.

=D

-=Dracon=-
In response to Dracon
One of your admins, Kros, is 12 years old O.o
In response to VyseDyne
Yes, yes, But I said 11 year olds! Anyways, Robert acts mature for his age. =)
In response to Dracon
like you and maniack?
In response to Dracon
Yep, Feckers and Fegs are really mature words :P
In response to Sariat
I'm in Computer GFX right now...spriting in adobe...IT SUCKS
I never really got to know you.

but, code hard and drink much dew. *waves bye*
Dracon, man, Don't leave.. i well.. won't let you, your Cool, don't allow the stupid N00bs to push you away, thats making them Win! finish WoR up and never give the source to anyone, trust me! i am a "mystery man" you don't know who i am... Do you Chris? well youll find out shortly, just don't leave, i dont want you to retire from msn ATLEAST! i like chatting with you ect..ect.. Don't go! Hope to see you on msn later this evening :)
- RaeKwon
In response to Sariat
Don't act Mr. Perfect there Sariat? no one is perfect, atleast he is smart enough to think of his own words think not? jeez your the most negative person on these forums at the moment, Grow up, he is saying goodbye not to be made fun of >_<
- RaeKwon
In response to VyseDyne
VyseDyne wrote:
like you and maniack?

Whats that suppose to mean? 1 minuet your talking about Sprites somthing, and now Like you and maniack? you mean the way he talks? Oh well.
When you reply.. refrain from useing the word "Gay" in your post please :P
- RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
it was to sariat before you posted and if you check the times of posts you could see what came first
In response to RaeKwon
RaeKwon wrote:
Don't act Mr. Perfect there Sariat? no one is perfect, atleast he is smart enough to think of his own words think not? jeez your the most negative person on these forums at the moment, Grow up, he is saying goodbye not to be made fun of >_<
- RaeKwon

What the hell did you just say? Seriously...most people here don't speak DBZ!
In response to Sariat
i didnt know "Dont act mr. perfect there sariat?" was a question
In response to Sariat
Well, atleast I am not a DBZ-Hater-Wanna Be. Thats even worse! :P
In response to Dracon
Dracon wrote:
Well, atleast I am not a DBZ-Hater-Wanna Be. Thats even worse! :P

Dracon, you should stay, but if you intend to make a game please give the code to someone who is reliable if you are going to give it.
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
RaeKwon wrote:
- RaeKwon

What the hell did you just say? Seriously...most people here don't speak DBZ!

But on the Hub, most people speak DBZ, more then people that don't speak DBZ on the Forums.

[Edit]

And bye, Dracon.

-Kappa the Imp
In response to Sariat
Sadly, yet surely. Although DBZers are a downfall on this community, It would surely be changed without them, and not all in a good way.

In 2001 I was invited to BYOND by a friend, a DBZer. I was invited because, I too, liking DBZ at that time accepted. From then on I have become an allright game programmer and online artist Because of a DBZer inviting me to BYOND.
Without some of them, some of our most devoted and some well known programmers and icon artists probably wouldnt have surfaced.

This is just a thought, not saying i approve of their behavior though. It is in my opinion that it takes everyone, no matter what type, to make their community.

Also, dracon my friend. It is your decision to leave, but i dont approve of it. I played your world war game once, and i believe that had some potential, But if you do leave Farewell, We will probably meet again.

--Neo
In response to NeoHaxor
NeoHaxor wrote:
Sadly, yet surely. Although DBZers are a downfall on this community, It would surely be changed without them, and not all in a good way.

I do disagree with that. I was preaching doom behind the shadows when DBEO came out. First off, I was supportive of it, since BYOND, in its infancy, needed new games. But then, I met its player base. I have been strongly opposed to DBZ ever since, and would be more than happy to have BYOND as a system with a small programmer-type user base than a system with a massive DBZer user base.

Without some of them, some of our most devoted and some well known programmers and icon artists probably wouldnt have surfaced.

All of the most well-known programmers in my point-of-view neither like DBZ nor have liked DBZ. No offense intended -- I'm just stating fact. =P

This is just a thought, not saying i approve of their behavior though. It is in my opinion that it takes everyone, no matter what type, to make their community.

Now that, I can't disagree with as much. Diversity is a very good thing to have, because it allows you to see things from different perspectives.

Unfortunately, in the DBZer case, it's more or less impossible to see things from their perspective, since you can't understand them. ;-P

Also, dracon my friend. It is your decision to leave, but i dont approve of it. I played your world war game once, and i believe that had some potential, But if you do leave Farewell, We will probably meet again.

Yep, I too am not overly looking forward to Dracon's departure. He's really shaped up over the last little while, and, bastardising a quote, "I would watch his career with great interest".
Page: 1 2 3