ID:192840

I, possessing some artistic talent, and in a state of boredom have taken this time to ponder something.
I believe BYOND needs some sort of mascot. Some kind of made up creature, and im hoping for some suggestions.

I would make this just to see how it turns out, not hoping that it rises into anything, but a project for me.

Please reply soon

--Neo
A FLUFFY CAT!
ME!!

:)

how about a big monkey?!
Hey man I saw your character.. why don't you just do a Web Comic like I've started? You have to continue to come out with new content and have clever ideas and things to say. If you wanna know some places to get start or for ideas post me in MSN.

LJR
squirl
Allright, I made a mascot for the fun of it *A mix of a fox and a squirrel.* I call it a Baxx, and i plan to make a game with it soon.

Tell me what you think :-)

The Byond Baxx

P.S: I did make a post with it yesterday, but i guessed it was dropped far under the babble forum :-)
NeoHaxor wrote:
I, possessing some artistic talent, and in a state of boredom have taken this time to ponder something.
I believe BYOND needs some sort of mascot. Some kind of made up creature, and im hoping for some suggestions.

I would make this just to see how it turns out, not hoping that it rises into anything, but a project for me.

Please reply soon

--Neo

I myself don't think BYOND needs a mascot, but if there were a mascot, I think it should represent the intelligence of byond and everyone here as a whole. Maybe a monkey sitting infront of a computer scratching his head?

http://www.pvponline.com/archive.php3?archive=19980914

http://www.pvponline.com/archive.php3?archive=19980915
In response to Geo
I squirl...... with an army helmet on!!!!! Hes got to look kinda annoyed.
In response to LordJR
I say make it a BABY DRAGON and it would be cute. ^_^! NO! NO CUTE.. i say make it a dragon wearing a combat hat ..
In response to NeoHaxor
Wow, nice mascot:)

--Nate
In response to NeoHaxor
Allright, I made a mascot for the fun of it *A mix of a fox and a squirrel.* I call it a Baxx, and i plan to make a game with it soon.

Tell me what you think :-)

Neat! I like it. Though, if I'm not mistaken, BYOND already has a mascot. (See the BYOND icons and the cover of the Blue Book!)