ID:192838

How come everybody aint smart enough to realize we have ENOUGH dbz game and final fantasy games. why cant anybody be original damit. It is so sad you can even think of something original. A perfect orinial game is Kemet made by Lordjr. An unorignal completley stupid game is Dbz Zeta by raewkon. Like there are so many people who post code problems and they show their errors and have dbz, final fanstatsy and other games which anybody could easily make a clone of by ripping graphics. We already have enough unorgianal games. Make something original please.
Ok, I think everyone knows that here, a post like this has been posted on the forum a million times, we can't do anything so just lay off the subject.

Stealth2k
Why is it that most of the people complaining about an overwhelming amount of a certain game type can neither, spell nor use anything close to 5th grade+ grammer?

I do notice that there are an even amount of worthless complains as there are worthless games. Both usually get no where, yet people still continue.
Somehow the human brain is fascinating, yet if overly studied causes side effects of spontaneous rage and confusion.

It is simple, as long as people play these games, they will be created. And as long as people complain about them, they will go on. There is no stopping the wills of others aside from assassination, so i suggest you either get a good gun and a few locations or just drop the subject completely and look past it.

-Neo
Listen, i ain't all with the whole DBZ thing, now what would you rather have, a Genesis thing again, or me put all the rips of Zeta out of commission? i think the me put them out of commision, but its realy the majority of BYOND's decission. Have Dragon Ball zeta this and that, or me have 1 that beets them all, i think me with 1 that beets them all, if dantom says for me to take it down, i will no questions asked, but not till that time.
- RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
This feels firmiliar... hmm hey lummox remeber what I said to you when you corrected me for cross posting?
How come everybody aint smart enough to realize we have ENOUGH dbz game and final fantasy games.

yes, that is the question, why aint everybody smart enough....

It is so sad you can even think of something original.

Yes, very sad that we can even think of something original.....

A perfect orinial game is Kemet made by Lordjr. An unorignal completley stupid game is Dbz Zeta by raewkon.

Sometimes original isn't always best in the marketing world. Most of the times, companies will make a item that sells to gain profit, and even in computer games, rarely any professional companies will make a text based game with a @ symbol that represents you when they could have a customizable 3d avatar.

Like there are so many people who post code problems and they show their errors and have dbz, final fanstatsy and other games which anybody could easily make a clone of by ripping graphics.

Like yeah we need some games where they don't have dbz and final fantasy and other junk and stuff like that...... Hey, you have to remember that Dragon Ball games actually attracts a good amount of people which tell their friends about byond and so on thus making byond quite popular. Without Dragon Ball games, there would hardly be anyone here! I was on here since there were still GoB's and about 2, usually no games were on the hub and only people like Gughunter, Zilal, Leftly, Spuzzum, and others were playing games. It's good to have more people actually, because like all people, and not all the people who like dragon ball are the usual stereotype, they arn't all living in a dragon ball world either..

We already have enough unorgianal games. Make something original please.

unorgianal? I thought I heard this word in biology class before......
In response to NeoHaxor
Somehow the human brain is fascinating, yet if overly studied causes side effects of spontaneous rage and confusion.

I'm developing a way to basicly "Mind Control" people and animals.... classified information though.